Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

hahaaaaaa.....no. no no and more no. me and my wife are coming up on a solid year of marriage now thanks for your concern. my wife wouldn't leave me, i did s*** correctly before getting married and handled all that kinda stuff beforehand. but thats neither here nor there. and no, saying you suspect someone of something and then saying you dont care isn't an attack. y? well...because i said i suspect it. and then...i said i still dont care. dry your tears. and ironically, now its you who didn't stay on topic and mention ANYTHING else i said. but thats cool cuz honestly i have my mind made up about you already. you're pretty childish and love to spout out "facts" that are easily proven irrelevant or wrong. Crazy thing about facts are, you can always make them fit your agenda, much like statistics. Simply put, shove your "Facts" back where they came from. slowly.

cognitive dissonance: the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

example: buyers remorse.

your example: "Dat Tampa be crazy, don't listen to his dumb white ***"

please. stop trying to use words and terms clearly out of your vocab. you're using them ALL incorrectly. And to keep it 150... why does @Fontaine  have to sound like a raccoon when you imitate him? hes articulated his point very clearly and you still read what he said like he some uneducated racist? ...man i rest my case. Racists (and again...i suspect you are one) are all the same. you see all of us as idiots, regardless of the person that's actually standing in front of you. "Dat tampa be crazy" smh... its actually a shame.
Your definition of cognitive dissonance is incorrect.  You better do some more homework and get back to me, son.

You know what makes white people racist?  Idiots like you.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro you already sonned this dude back to Kindergarten. He's not that bright and just wants to argue to hear his own voice. I took offense with a lot of what he said and that "he be crazy" **** was the icing on top. All of us can see who's making sense and who isn't here.

Last edited:

Your definition of cognitive dissonance is incorrect.  You better do some more homework and get back to me, son.

keep going. you wont win. because you're stupid. Idiots like me make people racist? Me?  Me who was at UCF at age 16? An idiot? Don't do this to yourself. I guess me and the rest of the idiots all have the wrong definition of cognitive dissonance EXCEPT you. Screw this. Come out and be a MAN and say you're racist. Just be a MAN so you can have some morsel of respect. You guys hide in the shadows and under rocks, hiding behind made up logic... feeding your ignorance with tidbits of lies and trying to infect the rest of the population with your embarrassingly warped views. Yall make me sick because you hide. I would dap a proud racist. At least hes a MAN. You need to untuck your panties and read SOME books because we're intellectually on two different levels and you make it more and more obvious with every post. Again, you're childish. Reaching for straws wherever you can.  In case you need one more definition
@TEKtheMAESTRO  you already sonned this dude back to Kindergarten. He's not that bright and just wants to argue to hear his own voice. I took offense with a lot of what he said and that "he be crazy" **** was the icing on top. All of us can see who's making sense and who isn't here.
like bruh! they get mad and can't contain their true self but insist that they're not racist. how you warp what he said into that jigaboo talk? thats crazy fam! 
mean.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how are you so smart papa? Enlighten us with your knowledge papo. You must be a highly educated man papi chulo!

Can we get a mod in here to expose this @TampaDudeClown

What was his previous SN?
nerd.gif
really not necessary cuz he exposed himself. and now hes bodied himself. at this point hes like a roach who's been sprayed with raid. hes gonna go down kicking and screaming because well, thats what roaches do. but mods dont need to touch him, hes done for already

Can we get a mod in here to expose this @TampaDudeClown

What was his previous SN? :nerd:
really not necessary cuz he exposed himself. and now hes bodied himself. at this point hes like a roach who's been sprayed with raid. hes gonna go down kicking and screaming because well, thats what roaches do. but mods dont need to touch him, hes done for already

You right. He will eventually cross that line he is currently tip toeing around and get himself banned.

Keep persisting in the delusion that I'm getting "shut down".  It's really quite amusing watching your cognitive dissonance.  "Dat Tampa be crazy, don't listen to his dumb white ***."

I know that in your world, facts are racist, but in the real world, facts are just facts.  You know what I'm talking about.  I don't have to repeat myself.

hqppW8m.gif

74e7f333_joey.gif

Last edited:

deflection? i wasnt even IN the convo. i just hopped in, i cant deflect what wasn't aimed at me. 1.

im not attacking your character. me attacking your character is saying you're a liar with no facts. that you're stupid and therefore everything you say is stupid.  thats improper use of the term ad hominem. I said you SAY stupid things and i suspect that youre a racist but then said I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT nor did i discredit what you said. Me attacking WHAT you say =/= me attacking YOUR CHARACTER. 2.

but ill humor you anyways. I'll play along with this simple a** attempt of racist logic you tried to use. You wanna talk about Gilbert? Lets. The gilbert case is from THREE YEARS AGO. It was dug up after ferguson (by guess who...thats right! racists who wanted to make it seem like black cops target white innocents the same way blacks are targeted by cops) just so certain people could say "but we get killed by black cops too! wheres THAT outrage?" to keep it 100, a cop killing anybody unarmed who doesn't pose a threat is wrong. he was also on a drug induced binge doing unpredictable crazy s*** all over the place. some psycho-inducing drugs at that. to keep it 150 neither me nor you care about gilbert. You're using Gilbert to imply that we only care about white cops killing black kids. The thing is, you and everyone else have to dig up cases from YEARS ago just to cite a case. In the WEEK following Mike brown, 3 other innocent black people were killed by cops. Lets be cereal. Black people are targets. White people are not. Cite all the one-off cases you want. But nobody cares. You don't have ground to stand on, and reaching for cases out of desperation only makes you look worse. 

You might as well say a white kid in a gang got killed in Cali today, wheres all the national attention?! Why so much attention to chicago and its gangs? The media only cares about black people. foh. And facts are facts? Lets not even get into facts because clearly you don't have as long a list of them as everyone else does. but then again at the top of your list of questions to ask is "only white cops can be racist?" yea...ur definitely looking at facts here, and NOT playing defense. good day sir. 

Oh, so implying that I'm racist isn't attacking my character?  I don't know what planet you're from, but here on Earth, that's attacking someone's character.

You are so easy to get riled up.  Did your wife/gf leave you for a white man or something?

That was weak.

Dude had absolutely no response after that ether. :lol:

that vid of dude getting beat was crazy. all cops who touched him should be jailed, all that showed up to the scene should be at least fired. **** was totally unjustified. the fact they they found a bag of crack, he tested clean, and the cop was previously charged with planting evidence is even crazier. 

haven't been keeping up with this thread like that but that "dat tampa be......" ****** it  makes me think dude is racist too. 

mean.gif

keep going. you wont win. because you're stupid. Idiots like me make people racist? Me?  Me who was at UCF at age 16? An idiot? Don't do this to yourself. I guess me and the rest of the idiots all have the wrong definition of cognitive dissonance EXCEPT you. Screw this. Come out and be a MAN and say you're racist. Just be a MAN so you can have some morsel of respect. You guys hide in the shadows and under rocks, hiding behind made up logic... feeding your ignorance with tidbits of lies and trying to infect the rest of the population with your embarrassingly warped views. Yall make me sick because you hide. I would dap a proud racist. At least hes a MAN. You need to untuck your panties and read SOME books because we're intellectually on two different levels and you make it more and more obvious with every post. Again, you're childish. Reaching for straws wherever you can.  In case you need one more definition

like bruh! they get mad and can't contain their true self but insist that they're not racist. how you warp what he said into that jigaboo talk? thats crazy fam! 
mean.gif
Damn...you are just way too easy to manipulate, son.  I have you jumping through hoops like a good little puppy.  You are so far out of your depth it's laughable. 
roll.gif

TTFN.

Damn...you are just way too easy to manipulate, son.  I have you jumping through hoops like a good little puppy.  You are so far out of your depth it's laughable. 
roll.gif

TTFN.
crazy thing is, im not being manipulated. im not even angry. i just hate stupidity, including racism. if u want to debate something or argue a point, you need to have facts to stand on. You, dont have any. by the way, what you're  doing is deflecting. but please, dont flatter yourself into thinking you have some sort of control over me, im just at work and youre a wonderful distraction to help pass the time. and i have no idea what ttfn is.

edit: this fool actually said ta ta for now. oh lord 
roll.gif
 ta ta aint in my vocabulary homie. you can see yourself out tho.

Last edited:
this thread is ABOUT racial issues not national debt. and when a cop pulls you over and it turns into getting your a** whooped on camera without reason... its not to distract you from debt. debt is debt. itll always be there. you shouldn't concern yourself so much with it. the nations debt will never affect your life. not in this lifetime. being a minority past midnight is a danger to your health however.

Last edited:

this thread is ABOUT racial issues not national debt. and when a cop pulls you over and it turns into getting your a** whooped on camera without reason... its not to distract you from debt. debt is debt. itll always be there. you shouldn't concern yourself so much with it. the nations debt will never affect your life. not in this lifetime. being a minority past midnight is a danger to your health however.
i get that, just seems everywere racism is discussed people are angry and even more confrontation takes place, instant distraction from other problems 

do wish my *** could get whooped by cops on camera for no reason though  #$et4lyfe 

i get that, just seems everywere racism is discussed people are angry and even more confrontation takes place, instant distraction from other problems 

do wish my *** could get whooped by cops on camera for no reason though  #$et4lyfe 
or dead. or they get off in court like usual. or they whoop your *** and YOU go to jail. theres a 1 in 4 chance u have of even getting the chance to go to court for the abuse. lets not even talk about winning the case in court.

that vid of dude getting beat was crazy. all cops who touched him should be jailed, all that showed up to the scene should be at least fired. **** was totally unjustified. the fact they they found a bag of crack, he tested clean, and the cop was previously charged with planting evidence is even crazier. 

haven't been keeping up with this thread like that but that "dat tampa be......" ****** it  makes me think dude is racist too. 

mean.gif
the crazy part is trying to charge him with assault, resisting, and fleeing!when the video explicitly shows those pigs pull him out of his car and take him to the floor and beat his face in.

That whole fasting before church business can get folks awfully rowdy by lunch time!

Last edited:
man... reading the comments on that link 
mean.gif
 racists dont use logic at all. we're all savages, thieves, and murderers to them. its incredible just how many racists re in this country still. they just hide behind keyboards now

Back
Top Bottom