Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Documentary I shot during my time in Ferguson, MO. Hopefully you all watch and spread it around.

I just hate that they think it's against thing white cops against blacks because it's not..

white cop shoot whites as well. jock cops shoot whites as well and other blacks

it's about cops in whole

ANd as far as the protesting and police screwing with them they did this to the white protesters as well whatever that wall street protesting thing name was called

the sooner they take race out this equation the sooner changes will come. they think it all about white vs black but it is not

Last edited:
THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY TAKING THE TIME TO WATCH.

If you guys don't mind passing it around to any social media sites you have too, it would be greatly appreciated. I want as many people to see it as possible.

Antonio French retweeted earlier. Would like to get it to some celebs.

View media item 1159655
If you want to put it on your instagram.

Last edited:
POWERFUL doc. repped! going to post that up soon...

I really wish these policing and prison abolitioners had some ground on civil action...

This police brutality has gotten way outta hand

cobra kai cobra kai You should start a thread with that video. I know it's the same content as here (I assume, about to watch now) but atleast start a thread until they shut it down so that maybe 50-100 more people that have stayed away from this thread are getting a chance to see it.

Coming from a country that has labor camps in Russia (amongst other egregious human rights violations), I'd take that statement with a grain of salt.

The US isn't great, but it's NOWHERE near as bad as North Korea.

Back
Top Bottom