Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

The notion that White people are not violent? To ignorant people? Because last I checked, white people used violence to build this country. White people were a huge factor in World Wars that caused major tragedy. I don't see much black on black crime more than white officer on black crime due to again, news media trying to gain some attention. Why are blacks more likely to be killed by police? Because statistics also say they are more likely to commit crimes which these white officers always have that notion.

So you're saying you've been in a position where you didn't do anything but got cops on you with their guns drawn? What neighborhood is this? They may have thought you matched a suspect's description. Did they use racist terms? If you live in the hood, you have a choice of moving out. And I'm referring to hardcore rap music and hardcore fans, I like some rap myself, but no that doesn't make anyone a thug, but can influence another person down the street. Last I heard, some rap songs talk about killing, slapping ****, doing drugs, etc. I don't listen to a lot of hardcore rock, but when I did, it didn't talk about killing the police.

Let me ask you this, would you rather be in America, or would you rather be in a third world country?

More likely to commit crimes? Please show me this statistics. Also, please make sure it includes a similar sample size. Oh, it won't. Cause black people are more than 6 times more likely to be pulled over, or searched by police. Of course, you're going to encounter more black criminals.

I was sitting at the red light. Nope, I wasn't in and don't live in the hood. But, we always fit the "description." That's the oldest lie they use. Also, just because I'd rather live in the US, does it mean that I can't complain when I'm being treated unfairly? Last time I checked, this is suppose to be the land of "equality" and "freedom" for all. As long as I pay my taxes, I want to be able to drive down the street bumping my rap music loudly without fear of an encounter with police that may end my life because I "fit" the description. Bruh, step out of your bubble sometimes.

Last edited:
This dude really said that moving out of the hood is a viable remedy for overzealous, power-abusing cops. So we're gonna make the victims do all the legwork to fix the situation instead of addressing the problem (the abusive cops), huh? Nice.

The most annoying thing I have been reading down my facebook timeline lately is poeple complaining about "the media", ppl talking about racism, everyone is sheep, etc. Like its amazing people are tired of the complaints of racism but NOT the actual ACTS of racism. They really acting like it ain't happening out here. **** is crazy. :smh:

This dude really said that moving out of the hood is a viable remedy for overzealous, power-abusing cops. So we're gonna make the victims do all the legwork to fix the situation instead of addressing the problem (the abusive cops), huh? Nice.
Lol. Stupidest **** I ever heard. Telling poor people to move willy nilly cuz it's too hard for police to change their ****** behavior.

More likely to commit crimes? Please show me this statistics. Also, please make sure it includes a similar sample size. Oh, it won't. Cause black people are more than 6 times more likely to be pulled over, or searched by police. Of course, you're going to encounter more black criminals.

I was sitting at the red light. Nope, I wasn't in and don't live in the hood. But, we always fit the "description." That's the oldest lie they use. Also, just because I'd rather live in the US, does it mean that I can't complain when I'm being treated unfairly? Last time I checked, this is suppose to be the land of "equality" and "freedom" for all. As long as I pay my taxes, I want to be able to drive down the street bumping my rap music loudly without fear of an encounter with police that may end my life because I "fit" the description. Bruh, step out of your bubble sometimes.

So just because you got pulled over, and know some dudes that did to without doing anything, it means it happens to every black person? When you got pulled over, did they tase or harm you in any way? You think if you angered them police punks they'd retaliate? A bald Hispanic man or a tanned bald Asian can be pulled over as well and does happen. Black people have their own television network, their own colleges, their own month, they can be an athlete, they can be an actor in the movies, they can produce music, they can run their own businesses, they can be a manager at a restaurant, etc. Generally, this is plenty more than freedom. If there was a WET (White Entertainment Television), or an all white only college, or White History Month, wouldn't that be racist?

I know black people that live good, never had police problems and many other friends that chose a better path and succeeded their way out of struggle. Anybody can do it. Y'all act like it's impossible. And Bumping rap music loudly is disturbing the peace technically.

Ok, can I ask you this serious question and please give me an honest answer; would you rather live in the hood or the suburbs with your wife/husband and kids if you had that family?

Last edited:
Lol. Stupidest **** I ever heard. Telling poor people to move willy nilly cuz it's too hard for police to change their ****** behavior.

Haha! I'm saying. Plus, everybody in the hood not poor. Especially here in LA. With high cost of living, you got working people who make pretty good money, iving all around the hood. But it's the hood, so police can go ahead and abuse them. Haha!

This ***** just said white history month. :wow:

I'm not gonna lie didn't think he was a troll at first but wow :rofl: :rofl:

This ***** just said white history month. :wow:

I'm not gonna lie didn't think he was a troll at first but wow :rofl: :rofl:

That was besides the point. SMH

Haha! I'm saying. Plus, everybody in the hood not poor. Especially here in LA. With high cost of living, you got working people who make pretty good money, iving all around the hood. But it's the hood, so police can go ahead and abuse them. Haha!

Answer my question.

The notion that White people are not violent? To ignorant people? Because last I checked, white people used violence to build this country. White people were a huge factor in World Wars that caused major tragedy. I don't see much black on black crime more than white officer on black crime due to again, news media trying to gain some attention. Why are blacks more likely to be killed by police? Because statistics also say they are more likely to commit crimes which these white officers always have that notion.

So you're saying you've been in a position where you didn't do anything but got cops on you with their guns drawn? What neighborhood is this? They may have thought you matched a suspect's description. Did they use racist terms? If you live in the hood, you have a choice of moving out. And I'm referring to hardcore rap music and hardcore fans, I like some rap myself, but no that doesn't make anyone a thug, but can influence another person down the street. Last I heard, some rap songs talk about killing, slapping ****, doing drugs, etc. I don't listen to a lot of hardcore rock, but when I did, it didn't talk about killing the police.

Let me ask you this, would you rather be in America, or would you rather be in a third world country?

You're still ignoring the fact that nothing other than deliberate targetting of African Americans explains the disproportionate response cops have towards African Americans. Blacks aren't more likely to commit crime but are more likely to be arrested.

Lol. This guy thinks BET and BHM make up for the oppression of black people.

You're not really paying attention and is just trolling, that was besides the point. Please don't take things out of context. This is an adult conversation. I'm still waiting for letsgitit's answer to my question.

Last edited:
Black people have their own television network, their own colleges, their own month, they can be an athlete, they can be an actor in the movies, they can produce music, they can run their own businesses, they can be a manager at a restaurant, etc. Generally, this is plenty more than freedom. If there was a WET (White Entertainment Television), or an all white only college, or White History Month, wouldn't that be racist?

There's no way this is a serious post.
I want to address some points. 1 black people don't have their own colleges. They have schools that were made to include blacks that were being excluded by established white colleges. 2. Black history month is still completely necessary because white people STILL need a reminder that blacks aren't slaves to the stereotypes they labeled us with. White people need an entire month to remind them that black people can and do positively contribute to the country. WET? What exactly would a white entertainment channel broadcast that's different from CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, USA, TNT, TBS or ANYOTHER CHANNEL for that matter? Nothing you claimed is for black peoples excludes white people in anyway at all. So explain to me how it's racist? And explain to me how the white equivalent of anything you mentioned that blacks have doesn't already exist?

You're not really paying attention and is just trolling, that was besides the point. Please don't take things out of context. This is an adult conversation. I'm still waiting for letsgitit's answer to my question.
Bottom line, if you can't see the inherently racist things you are saying (we let you play sports, act in movies, etc) then you're past saving. Of course in this country with white supremacy history a WET would be frowned upon because of what it might conjure up. Your hypotheticals are asinine.

Last edited:
There's no way this is a serious post.
I want to address some points. 1 black people don't have their own colleges. They have schools that were made to include blacks that were being excluded by established white colleges. 2. Black history month is still completely necessary because white people STILL need a reminder that blacks aren't slaves to the stereotypes they labeled us with. White people need an entire month to remind them that black people can and do positively contribute to the country. WET? What exactly would a white entertainment channel broadcast that's different from CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, USA, TNT, TBS or ANYOTHER CHANNEL for that matter? Nothing you claimed is for black peoples excludes white people in anyway at all. So explain to me how it's racist? And explain to me how the white equivalent of anything you mentioned that blacks have doesn't already exist?

Bottom line, if you can't see the inherently racist things you are saying (we let you play sports, act in movies, etc) then you're past saving. Of course in this country with white supremacy history a WET would be frowned upon because of what it might conjure up. Your hypotheticals are asinine.

All that was besides the point, both of you took the post and is attempting for a new route to a different type of conversation. Because you are taking things out of context, if I respond to your comments, it will consist of a flooding of different posts and many people will be angry including you and I and many people will post. So I will do what is smart and not reply for this matter. I was speaking to letsgitit anyhow. My whole point was that the media is making it look like what is not 100% true, but too many people fall for the media's tricks, hence they make their money.

Last edited:
So just because you got pulled over, and know some dudes that did to without doing anything, it means it happens to every black person? When you got pulled over, did they tase or harm you in any way? You think if you angered them police punks they'd retaliate? A bald Hispanic man or a tanned bald Asian can be pulled over as well and does happen. Black people have their own television network, their own colleges, their own month, they can be an athlete, they can be an actor in the movies, they can produce music, they can run their own businesses, they can be a manager at a restaurant, etc. Generally, this is plenty more than freedom. If there was a WET (White Entertainment Television), or an all white only college, or White History Month, wouldn't that be racist?

I know black people that live good, never had police problems and many other friends that chose a better path and succeeded their way out of struggle. Anybody can do it. Y'all act like it's impossible. And Bumping rap music loudly is disturbing the peace technically.

Ok, can I ask you this serious question and please give me an honest answer; would you rather live in the hood or the suburbs with your wife/husband and kids if you had that family?

Haha! Here's your answer. Since you seem to be trolling, I'll answer accordingly.
First off, I know black people can be successful, my family is doing well. It's the racist that lie and say majority of black people are lazy welfare recipients. Statistics show that there are more white people on welfare than blacks. But that's another discussion. I wasn't tased or shot. Thank God. Maybe because I only pull over on busy streets. If I'm on a backstreet when they get behind me and signal me to pullover, I turn my hazards on and drive to a busy street. Gotta stay alive. Also, BET is owned by a white corporation. Only network owned by a black person is OWN. There are plenty of WET networks. They call them...NBC,CBS,FOX,etc...There are no Black only colleges. There are Historically black colleges though. "Historically." I went to Morehouse. There were white students there. Once upon a time though, white only colleges did exist. Never black only colleges. Black history month is racist? Haha!
Why do we need a white history month? White people don't want to be reminded of their history in this country. Had some bad times. Haha!
Plus,their names and history wasn't stripped from them. So what benefits will white history month have?
Last point... you keep mentioning the media. I don't give a damn about what the media says. All I know is that when I research statistics, I see the disparity between how the police treat black people compared to white people. The media has nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
Haha! Here's your answer. Since you seem to be trolling, I'll answer accordingly.
First off, I know black people can be successful, my family is doing well. It's the racist that lie and say majority of black people are lazy welfare recipients. Statistics show that there are more white people on welfare than blacks. But that's another discussion. I wasn't tased or shot. Thank God. Maybe because I only pull over on busy streets. If I'm on a backstreet when they get behind me and signal me to pullover, I turn my hazards on and drive to a busy street. Gotta stay alive. Also, BET is owned by a white corporation. Only network owned by a black person is OWN. There are plenty of WET networks. They call them...NBC,CBS,FOX,etc...There are no Black only colleges. There are Historically black colleges though. "Historically." I went to Morehouse. There were white students there. Once upon a time though, white only colleges did exist. Never black only colleges. Black history month is racist? Haha!
Why do we need a white history month? White people don't want to be reminded of their history in this country. Had some bad times. Haha!
Plus,their names and history wasn't stripped from them. So what benefits will white history month have?

I'm not trolling as some may think, I'm getting people to think more than how they should. Nobody should agree with me, but just understand where each side is coming from. I'm in the neutral side, had you all been supporting White Officers, I'd question and comment on you too. I had no idea you experienced that at all. But my other question was: So if you ever had a family with a husband/wife and beautiful kids, would you move to a cheaper spot in the hood or would you move to a slightly more expensive spot in the suburbs? And why?

Last edited:
I'm not trolling as some may think, I'm getting people to think more than how they should. Nobody should agree with me, but just understand where each side is coming from. I'm in the neutral side, had you all been supporting White Officers, I'd question and comment on you too. I had no idea you experienced that at all. But my other question was: So if you ever had a family with a husband/wife and beautiful kids, would you move to a cheaper spot in the hood or would you move to a slightly more expensive spot in the suburbs? And why?

What do you consider the hood? I live in LA. Some people will say that the city of Inglewood is the hood. But there are also really expensive and upscale areas in Inglewood.

What do you consider the hood? I live in LA. Some people will say that the city of Inglewood is the hood. But there are also really expensive and upscale areas in Inglewood.

LA has the most corrupt officers. I can't really blame you. It was really just a general hypothetical question. A hood that's typically everything you hear in the movies, stories, documentaries, music, etc.

Last edited:
I haven't been in here much, the ignorance be killing me but I love to see the excuses that some folks are gonna post for Walter Scott death.

Exactly, the media NEVER talks about white on white crime. Which leads to people believing only white people commit crime on blacks, when in fact, white people commit crimes on whites too, actually likely more than they commit crime on blacks. You slightly contradicted yourself, how is it a huge disparity when you mentioned the media never talks about white on white crime? That's a reason why you perceive it as a huge disparity because the media shows white officer on black crime.

You have to ask yourself, why would a man of color put himself in a position to be confronted by the Police? Like I said, people have a choice, and going back to my initial point, rap music plays a huge influence on any race of a man to be a thug.
if a man's actions are based on what music he listens to...he wasn't a man to begin with. thats a REALLY ignorant notion. By that logic if I listened to country, I'd act a farmer. If I listen to classical music, I probably act like a snob or rich person. If I listen to rock, then I'm going to act like a rebel. NOBODY with common sense believes only white people commit crime on blacks. What sort of 4 year old logic is that? You are a person who's beliefs are founded in the media u consume. That speaks about YOU moreso than everyone else.

I can't tell you how many white people out in the midwest or west coast are racist but have NEVER come in contact with a black person. They just say "on TV i always see bla bla bla" Then u say, why would a man of color put himself in a position? I'm going to assume you're ignorant (not stupid) to the fact that we get HARASSED. Personally I've been pulled over twice for clearly racial motivated reasons. And that was at UCF when i was only 17 and 18! We get followed in stores, not cuz we're doing something wrong...but people have pre-conceived notions that we're criminals by nature. We had an entire squat team get called on us in our own neighborhood because we had a watergun fight and someone called in saying we had nickel-plated desert eagles running the streets. And these cops and swat that showed up looked at our SEE-THROUGH waterguns  and said yea they thought we had nickelplated dezis too. 

We don't put ourselves in the position ALL the time. Sometimes yes. But being confronted by the police shouldn't end the way it KEEPS ending. with us...unarmed and scared... being shot to death by some cowardly cop. and then they go on paid vacation. and then they get cleared of wrong doing by the courts. its not about white on white. its about bringing to light just how much cops are playing judge jury and executioner against blacks in america. 

Lol @ rap music.

So why aren't certain rock artists blamed for suicide or drug use, those are topics in that genre. You sound like a Fox News anchor @MR HIGHNESS

and now you're officially a cop apologist. he just told u he was harassed for no reason. u automatically start making up excuses about what neighborhood he was in? how is that a factor? So if he was in a rich neighborhood driving the benz its not ok for police to snatch him out the car... but if hes in the hood in the 96 chevy its fair game? thought u matched a suspects description!? so when cops THINK someone looks like someone they can start snatching bodies???? then you imply he lives in the hood, tellin him he has a choice of moving out? wtf? hardcore rap music? tf is that? some thug rap? is that as bad as the suicidal rock or does that get a pass?

then u hit him with the idiotic question of america or 3rd world? america is the lesser of 2 evils. greater risk, and greater reward. but you need to come to terms with yourself. you have racist thoughts and its made clear by your own words. you automatically side with police crimes against blacks and find excuses. I'm not saying youre racist! But you succumb to racist ideology. I hope you understand that. Because if a woman tells me she was raped in an alley way...i wouldnt ask "well what we're u wearing?" If someone tells me they got robbed, I wouldn't ask "did you have that nice watch on?" If something shouldnt happen, it shouldn't happen. period. Neighborhood and genre choice shouldn't factor into how many times cops pull the trigger nor harass you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom