Possible XX3 Limited wht/caro/grey (PICS) and more.....

All these colorways look amazing.....I like the different stitching designs on each colorway.

6jvddut.jpg

Why did they have to add the grey????

Sorry ladies and gents, Niketalk simply does not tolerate fake merchandise in any form - we only promote the real stuff. I know 99% of you will agree with the restrictions and won't see a problem with that - so you won't be affected by them. For the remaining 1%: Read them carefully - ignorance won't save you from the punishment.

White and Red are the only ones that I like. I like the shoe in General, I just don't like the contrast stitching, it makes the shoe loud IMO. TheWhite/Red has the subtle look that I dig.

It's typical that NTer's only read the first post and hit reply not knowing a cot damn thing about what's going on. Stop making judgements about abunch of fake shoes. If you want to discuss the real black/reds go to the XX3/countdown thread and check out the real pics. Stop giving this herb and his fakepics props.

this may be posted somewhere else, but I dont feel like hunting around:

Does anyone know what stores the "Limited" XXIII's will be available at? What defines a "Top 23" store? Thanks in advance....

you guys are rookies!!!!!!!!!! You dont read any page but the first...FOOLS! THE DAM PICS ARE OF FAKES!!!!!! IT WAS CONFIRMED ON PAGE 3!!!

^couldn't agree with you more sick'.
YOU BUNCH OF STUPID FACES, READ!!! AT LEAST SKIM TO THE END.
smh.gif

They don't even look real and I'm no Jordan expert.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

what a useless thread
smh.gif
..i was going to leave a comment too
wink.gif
...ima wait for heat23 or Anyth1ng to post piks...
A week from today and the net is gonna be FLOODED with pics of the REAL XXIII's...
wink.gif
You wont have to wait a week, stay tuned
wink.gif
Good looks Heat...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom