Post 2 Pics of any celebs that you supposedly look like

I get Johnny Depp 2 or 3 times a day. I would say its definitely a compliment, but it gets old and doesn't really flatter me anymore, so chicks don't get the reaction they look for... We have similar personalities too so I think that has alot to do with it.

johnny%2Bdepp%2Byoung.jpg

Johnny_Depp_2.jpg

And...
divine-mercy.gif

laugh.gif
 except I'm filipino. I have this one friend that I can't even  
pimp.gif
 around because he gets paranoid and starts freaking out.."Dude, OMG dude, you look like Jesus." "Oh man, dude, holy crap you look like Jesus.." and he'll repeat this for like an hour. 
indifferent.gif

I get this guy all the time. At least once a week. Barber even calls me Drizzy. I mean I see the resemblance but I'm banned from wearing brands like Comme De garçons because I'll look a Drake Stan.

Funny story, I met him at a store in NY cool dude btw and his security laughed and said we looked alike. SMH

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

01shemar_moore.jpg

laugh.gif
 im mad late but you beat me to it

in these threads i always suggest i look like him (s moore) and tyson beckford (or is it bedford?) anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Dom Kennedy is a celeb?
Damb.

I guess. Some random girl was walking with her man and said I look like him. People outside of NT know who he is so I would say yes. Mega star, household name, no.

I've been told I look like an Asian version of Rodney Stuckey

rodney-stuckey-nba1.jpg

detstuckeyr1.jpg

I guess it's cause I got a very square/strong jaw line and not too many Asians have that... I can kind of see it right now, but I think it'll be closer when I get older
ohwell.gif

when i got the chubbier face goin on..

Felix Hernandez (Seattle Mariners) not really a celeb...
068-Felix.JPG

When I got the lean face goin on
WWE-The-Rock.jpg1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom