Post a gif/image of your current mood . .

I dont know where else to go for a gym. I work in the city and there are no gyms near my house.

I eat lots of fruits and vegetables. I drink water and shakes, salads and no bread which feels like death bec my mom makes homemade bread everyday. I do eat grilled chicken lolol.

I need to lose 15-20 pounds in 2 months.
Try the juice cleanse with a juicer and water and excersize and tell me how it goes.But you have to have discipline and stick to it or it wont work. Like I said its def possible this dude lost 72 pounds and my mouth dropped like no way man i had to hop on what he did. Trust me I know its gonna be hard i am grubbing on everything i can until Friday on some " The last meal" tip hahahaha

Try the juice cleanse with a juicer and water and excersize and tell me how it goes.But you have to have discipline and stick to it or it wont work. Like I said its def possible this dude lost 72 pounds and my mouth dropped like no way man i had to hop on what he did. Trust me I know its gonna be hard i am grubbing on everything i can until Friday on some " The last meal" tip hahahaha
Ok ill try to buy it tomorrow. What kind of drinks can I make? Can i put a pizza in there and drink it up? lol jk

Im joining the gym tomorrow and will start my workout right after work.

I dont know where else to go for a gym. I work in the city and there are no gyms near my house.

I eat lots of fruits and vegetables. I drink water and shakes, salads and no bread which feels like death bec my mom makes homemade bread everyday. I do eat grilled chicken lolol.

I need to lose 15-20 pounds in 2 months.

Strong post to IG content ratio.

Seen the pics, you don't need to lose anything :smokin

TMSO-  Thanks but I dont like how i feel about myself. Im not comfy in clothes and my jeans dont fit. lol

SunnyD- Ill look into that juicer tomorrow. Ill let you know how it works. Wish me luck.

After being on a diet, eating healthy and exercising for a lil over a week I decided to weigh myself.... Turns out I didnt lose any weight. FML!
man i hate that spit, tryin to cut up. I didn't eat healthy but added cardio to my workouts hoping to drop.

Juice diet

lol here i am trying to gain weight, but trust I know the struggle.
hahahah you don't know my struggle i am always in between 145-150 i been tryna get down to 130 for like a year haha this year im sticking to it and actually got a gym membership so its going down ... abs and gluts is all i want lol

man i hate that spit, tryin to cut up. I didn't eat healthy but added cardio to my workouts hoping to drop.
I also was told that when you work out before losing weight your body expands and then it begins to lose weight which would make a lot of sense because everytime I would start back working out I would gain weight then start losing... so weird

One of my dogs died today... Rest in Peace Coco

View media item 222674
View media item 222675
spidey-*****.gif

Last edited:
EDIT: ^^^sorry for your loss, i've been there before, hurts every time i think about him 
frown.gif

looking for a job all day for weeks has my head fried finally

simpsons-gifs-homer-thoughts2.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom