.::Post Pics of Athlete's with there Families/Kids::.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Is that you, Gil?

denirofan_000.jpg

Sorry, Bobby Rayburn doesn't play for the Giants anymore...

the fan!
roll.gif

Hold on...maybe Im missing something but...the pic of Shaq in the elmo shirt and hat...that was taken the weekend before the Suns trade?...I thought this pastoffseason, he and his wife had seriously gotten into it, and I believe divorced, because she was cheatin on him n spendin his dough on her side piece (orsomethin to that effect).

They look pretty together and pretty happy there though...

Kobes Oldest..Natalia.. got that 4th Quarter look in her eye like Daddy.

and Vanessa.. dont let me catch you walking around Campus again alone..

I'm probably going beyond some of y'all's years and I'm dating myself, but JKidd's kids look like "Chaka" from Land of theLost...
chaka.jpg

kidd1.jpg

little cavemen looking kids...
but goddam, his wife is fine.

-J-

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Hold on...maybe Im missing something but...the pic of Shaq in the elmo shirt and hat...that was taken the weekend before the Suns trade?...I thought this past offseason, he and his wife had seriously gotten into it, and I believe divorced, because she was cheatin on him n spendin his dough on her side piece (or somethin to that effect).

They look pretty together and pretty happy there though...

Yeah I thought the same thing, but thats the official story
[h2]Shaq's Family Outing[/h2]
Posted Feb 7th 2008 4:05PM by TMZ Staff

Before getting traded from the Miami Heat to the Phoenix Suns, Shaquille O'Neal went to a Hannah Montana concert in Miami with his family -- including his soon to be ex-wife, Shaunie.
0207_shaq_miley_startraks.jpg

Shaq and Shaunie are in the middle of a bitter divorce, but were all smiles backstage. Shaq (in red) also posed for a photo with Miley's mom, Tish.

Originally Posted by JBug88

I'm probably going beyond some of y'all's years and I'm dating myself, but JKidd's kids look like "Chaka" from Land of the Lost...
chaka.jpg

kidd1.jpg

-J-

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

I'm waitin for that fake Tyrannasaurus Rex to come eat them.

not in the Kate Faber magnitude.. but we def could have popped something off hahha.. she is a DIME in person.. really nice also

Originally Posted by JBug88

I'm probably going beyond some of y'all's years and I'm dating myself, but JKidd's kids look like "Chaka" from Land of the Lost...
chaka.jpg

kidd1.jpg

-J-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they all got that big %#% head

@ whoever posted the shawn kemp's kid pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

roll.gif

i usually don't laugh too hard at photoshops, but damn. the Walton's and McGrady's
laugh.gif

word. thoses are the funniest two photos right there!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom