Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Ummm.. any GRAPHITE damier messenger/shoulder bags for Laptops dropping?

frown.gif
@ shoulder bags.
Change your mind already??
laugh.gif

It'll run you easily 1200+

No belts @ LVTO yet.
Glad you cleared up the info with the beanies Tre, the one at our store is the black/graphite one, as well as the scarf.
Hi's were on display in the shoe section, man, look so good, lol.
The graphite keepall is really tempting too. But I do hope a soft breifcase is in the works.

My damn LV SA still hasn't called me. I hope they keep my pair reserved for tomorrow. I guess I'd have to give them a call to double check.
Tre, thanks for all the info. Just curious though, Tre or anyone else who may know, how are the shoes selling?

Originally Posted by 5tan

Ummm.. any GRAPHITE damier messenger/shoulder bags for Laptops dropping?

frown.gif
@ shoulder bags.
Change your mind already??
laugh.gif

It'll run you easily 1200+

No belts @ LVTO yet.
Glad you cleared up the info with the beanies Tre, the one at our store is the black/graphite one, as well as the scarf.
Hi's were on display in the shoe section, man, look so good, lol.
The graphite keepall is really tempting too. But I do hope a soft breifcase is in the works.
Apparently..
at this point, you really can't go wrong with this graphite damier sh__.

Originally Posted by RFX45

My damn LV SA still hasn't called me. I hope they keep my pair reserved for tomorrow. I guess I'd have to give them a call to double check.
Tre, thanks for all the info. Just curious though, Tre or anyone else who may know, how are the shoes selling?

RFX45, my LV SA hasn't called me either. I'm going to the beach tonight and I wanted to pick them up today but I guess I am going to have to pickthem on Monday now. I paid for my pair last week though and they told me whenever they would come in, they would just pay for them right away and set themaside. They didn't do this for you?

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

Originally Posted by RFX45

RFX45, my LV SA hasn't called me either. I'm going to the beach tonight and I wanted to pick them up today but I guess I am going to have to pick them on Monday now. I paid for my pair last week though and they told me whenever they would come in, they would just pay for them right away and set them aside. They didn't do this for you?
They didn't sicne they won't let me buy them over the phone. I have to be there in person for the first purchase so that I can register myselfin their system. However, two SA's from this particular boutique guaranteed me a pair, the problem is I didn't know what size I needed so I just did mybest guess. I just really hope it doesn't sell out, I guess that is one advantage of having a $600 price tag, it won't be flying off the shelves. Butthen again, I could be wrong.
laugh.gif

Just came back from the ATL LV store, they didn't even put them joints on display because of the amount of people that had them reserved. They had theHi's and low's, belts, beanie, wallets, phone holders, bags and etc... basically everything. After seeing the graphites in person I actually prefer thebrown damiers, its so weird because I was so hyped about the graphite damier but I had never seen the browns in person so when I saw them today.... joints arestraight butter. I'm also tryna deversify my closet and I have too many black shoes so that might have been another deciding factor.

Warning to those that have their shoes on reserve, LV only holds shoes for 24hrs according to my SA so I'd suggest yall go 2morrow and scoop em.

I'll post pickup later when I get home

Most of the graphite goods are on eluxury now for all your pricing needs.

I guess they are out of keepalls already...

after the damier graphite collection sells out in stores and online stores like eluxury, will they continue to restock them or is this a one time thing ?
I'm looking to purchase the Inventeur belt btw

I need a pair of Evi's but resale is killing me.I can't see myself paying more than retail for them.lol

Hopefully I will check out the new collection tomorrow or sunday.

^^dont know what pairs you want or what collection but Ive seen them at Off Saks around here for like 135. Awhile ago I copped a pair 50% off 135.

I'm leaning towards the Inv belt to match the Hi's i picked up today...trying to get the hook up on it
wink.gif

NYC 5th Ave store only had the force and cut belts...im not sure if the inventeur was sold out or they didnt get it in yet. The SA i first talked to wasnt evenaware there were 3 styles she only knew of the cut...def gotta get that keepall one of these days its too nice. i saw about 4 or 5 heads trying on the hi'sand low's...also checked out that hoody finally. its real nice in person but for $889....just cant do it. all prices in store were around $30 moreexpensive than prices on lv.com..at least for 5th ave store. Ex: force belt online $355....in store $370. either way i picked up these two:

Back
Top Bottom