Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Joined Nov 20, 2005
so I called my local LV store and they said the beanie they have is navy on grey not black on grey?!?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure the one in the pic above is not navy....

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Yeah the Damier Black Ski & Grey Ski I've been wanting, heard they did a restock here at LV Toronto so I'm probably going to pick up the Black.

Joined Jun 24, 2008
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah the Damier Black Ski & Grey Ski I've been wanting, heard they did a restock here at LV Toronto so I'm probably going to pick up the Black.
yea im def picking that up later on....although the $425 will be a bit tough on the pocket for what it is....i bought this graphite beaine cause im asucker for this new print and in my mind you couldnt beat that price...

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

eh I'll wait for the sale...
Exactly
, I already see 3 or 4 pieces I want but I'll wait.

I couldn't find any proper pics but I remember when originally watching the BET Awards I saw Luda dancing in the crowd with Lil' Kim and I could havesworn it was the Red LV t-shirt he was wearing (which it was).

Joined Sep 7, 2006
how much is the new damier coin pouch?

I need a pair of LV raw denim.

I'm pissed that I found a pair of Evidence's for 400,but the guy had already sold them

Joined Mar 24, 2003
if your talking graphite? there isnt one yet
so I called my local LV store and they said the beanie they have is navy on grey not black on grey?!?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure the one in the pic above is not navy....
ok good so its not just me buggin- maybe theres three? the one in the pic def doesnt look like the one i saw...it was like obvious navy...crumbscan you check the tags...what does it say for color?

anyone planning on picking up any graphite bags?
i'm gonna grab the messenger and the duffle...but not right this second...its a permanent line so theres no rush

anyways the days finally here
been talking/looking at pics of the linefor months.....and its here...sucks i still gotta wait til monday but i'm goin down there again today to see what else came in- and yea that belt wouldabeen perfect with a silver LV buckle....but no go....it'll prob come out at some point...some black/silver evidences would be

Joined Jun 24, 2008
^^ tags just say noir (black in french) so its def black, i too want to pickup the keepall (duffle) ill see about the messenger...prob only pickup belt and orwallet today though...im hoping 5th wont be packed....but then again when isint it.

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Originally Posted by tha23greatest

I'm pissed that I found a pair of Evidence's for 400,but the guy had already sold them
If you are talking about the dude on the 'other site' I could have had them too, I was just being cheap and sticking to my offer of 375

Joined Sep 7, 2006
Originally Posted by 5tan

tha23greatest wrote:
[hr][/hr]

If you are talking about the dude on the 'other site' I could have had them too, I was just being cheap and sticking to my offer of 375

Haha,Just tell me what color they were.lol

I'm pissed the LV near me doesn't have Evidence's nor do they have the denim %#* man.

Joined Jun 22, 2008
The EVIDENCES that were going for $400 on HYPECREW were the EASTERNS.
Nosebridge on those are way too small.
On a side note, they're back on LV.com for $675.

Joined Sep 7, 2006
The LV that I called told me to check back because they should be restocking.Also I'm not talking about the evidence's that were on HB.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now