Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally on the GAT wagon:

Anyone know what the sizing is like on CL slip ons? I own the spikes in 43. Will 43.5 in slip ons be too big?

i dont own slip on but they should both fit the same from what i understand

i see slp got pre order for the leather babycats now

23 you still down for halfsies :tongue:

i dont own slip on but they should both fit the same from what i understand

i see slp got pre order for the leather babycats now

23 you still down for halfsies
tongue.gif
Resist, famb. Just pretend this is you wearing the SLP's. 

ive seen triple straps and gats for the low many times

no need to pay msrp on them gotta get at the right time

Didn't bother to look if it's been posted previously, but if it has, oh well, here it is one mo' gen.  Anyway, if any of y'all have been eyeing anything at Neiman's, here's a $50 off $200 purchase, valid on-line and in-store.  Hope it serves someone well.  Expires tomorrow and terms are listed below.  Enjoy!

**DISCOUNT: In-store offer ends 04/19/15. This email must be presented in person at time of purchase. See sales associate for details. ONLINE: To receive $50 USD off, enter the promo code APR50 in the promotion code box in your shopping bag during checkout. The value of your order must total $200 USD before shipping and tax. Discount applies to merchandise total only. Qualifying items will be designated on the site with a colored flag or outline. Does not apply to previous purchases or wedding registry items. Not valid with any other discount offer or purchases of the NM Gift Card[emoji]174[/emoji]. Other exclusions may apply. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for offer. One discount per customer. Offer ends 04/19/15 at 5 PM CT.

Last edited:
not gonna lie retro i thought that too for a second when i seen on your IG

imgoingplaces whats looks off to you? maybe its the camera/picture but materials and color look a lil off

sneakerpimp just posted his recently gotta compare the pleat to those

they def got fake pleats an arenas that are pretty good we all know this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom