Post pics of your girl. show her off!

Checked out the thread when it started and forgot only to see it had jumped up to 21 pages. I thought for sure something good had to of occured but nope.

Been here 14 years and never thought Id see the day that a thread would go this extent without pic and that other Nt'ers had pics but didnt post them esp if they werent Inappropriate. TImes are a changing.

last year need new ones thou. Expecting an other one
pimp.gif
congrats

i dont think i ever saw this thread... i posted the wifey before in the last thread.. i dont think i need to post in here

ummm skimming through this thread, i dont see pics of gf at all.. am i missing something

:rofl:

-was a 20 page thread of NTers simpin over OP who NEVER posted not 1 pic
-op got the attention she was lookin for
-changed thread title and dipped out

this is why you dont simp NT who am i kidding yall gon simp either way :rofl:

Last edited:
Checked out the thread when it started and forgot only to see it had jumped up to 21 pages. I thought for sure something good had to of occured but nope.

Been here 14 years and never thought Id see the day that a thread would go this extent without pic and that other Nt'ers had pics but didnt post them esp if they werent Inappropriate. TImes are a changing.

so is it really 20 pages of NT Casanovas trying to get this vulnerable chick to cry on their shoulders? Thanks for saving me the read.

Yoooooo my dude trizz was dead *** looking through this thread for pics of couples.

So wait dudes have the girls pics and never posted it? Lawd

Well according to them. OP really is attractive.

I mean... could you imagine the type of publicity she'll get from NT? She may end up a model, video vixen or Taz Angel.

Last edited:
Crazy how she got all this advice but if a male does his thread is dismissed usually by page 3. :lol:

Y'all girls/wives are cute. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom