Post real stories nobody will ever believe.

Was about 12-13 years old sleeping in the basement with my older brother and older cousin.
-closet door whips open
-angels start flashing all over the room
-huge dark figure in the mirror which was about 4-5 tall

Last edited:
long story short

hanging out at a club , started dancing with one of the baddest broads in there. shorty asked me if i wanted to get a room, of course i said yeah. we leave and get the room, she makes a call and like 20 minutes later her friend , who is equally as hot , shows up with a ton of cocaine :lol:

they start doing it , offered me some, i said no. they explained that it'll make everything that much better, i still refused. one of em then starts giving me brain and rubs some coke on the tip. i wound up banging these two absolute dominican dimes till like 8 in the morning :lol:

till this day no one believes me, i'm good with it though :pimp:

My gf threw a pool party and everyone was getting crazy. I go into her room to change, so i take off all my clothes, walk in and trip and fall ontop of one of my gfs sorority sisters who happens to be naked n the bed. My gf walks in and doesn't believe anything that happened. :smh:

:lol:

Thats the thing I cant wrap my finger around what I saw.
I dont believe in nonsense like vampires, zombies, jesus christ or the tooth fairy, but I really think I saw a ghost that night. It was a dude on one knee facing a tombstone. He was dressed in all white but his face looked more pale than humanly possible. He looked really sad, but startled at the same time. When we drove by it felt like he stopped what he was doing and looked us square in the eye. It also felt like he was tracking us as we drove away. How do you make eye contact with multiple people that are driving away at highway speeds? The entire experience just felt weird (weirder than I can put into words). After I dropped off my cousin at his crib, I took an alternate route back home.

I believe you. I know which cemetery you are talking about too. Did this happen in the day

Last edited:
This happened to me about 2 months ago. So I have the day off from work (it was on a Friday) so I'm sleeping late. I roll over to look at the clock and its 12:21. So then I roll over and fall back asleep. I dont remember how long after I looked at the clock this happened but I swear to you I felt like someone grabbed me by my chin and I was being pulled up. I felt like I was being dragged up the wall and I remember trying to wave my arms and shake my legs to get free. And the weirdest feeling was like I couldn't breathe and I could see everything in my bedroom clear as day. Then all of a sudden I feel normal again with my heart beating stupid fast and I was sweating. Mind you I had the air conditioner on 60 and high. No ******** here in this thread is the first time I have told anyone.

my friend was driving past an abandoned old psych ward at night. saw a man running up to him as he stopped by the red light, drove off and dude was running behind his car. stepped on the gas and drove off for a good five minutes. looked back and guy was still there. finally got to our friends house and he was shook as he told the story. til this day, he swears he saw something :x

My friend flipped his car over with him, my other friend, and myself in it over black ice last winter and we all got out of the car unharmed, unscratched, in under a minute after the accident.

Not a crazy story but its true and no one believes me. I visited NYC in 08' and i got lost with my cousin somewhere near Alife. A few blocks away 'Without A Trace' was being filmed and Rosalyn Sanchez, the chick from Boat Trip/Rush Hour 2, was there. I guess it was between takes since no one was doing any acting and Rosalyn was staring right at me giving me that "i want the D" face. i know that look when i see it :smokin . Security then told me and my cousin to leave the premise.

Last edited:
In 09 when walking home with my Ipod in, a car struck me making a left turn outta nowhere. I wasnt hurt at all, but when I looked up I dented his drive door, broke his side mirror completely off. I felt like the Hulk on some real ish. Dude gave me his info, but I was ok. Just went home.

This happened to me about 2 months ago. So I have the day off from work (it was on a Friday) so I'm sleeping late. I roll over to look at the clock and its 12:21. So then I roll over and fall back asleep. I dont remember how long after I looked at the clock this happened but I swear to you I felt like someone grabbed me by my chin and I was being pulled up. I felt like I was being dragged up the wall and I remember trying to wave my arms and shake my legs to get free. And the weirdest feeling was like I couldn't breathe and I could see everything in my bedroom clear as day. Then all of a sudden I feel normal again with my heart beating stupid fast and I was sweating. Mind you I had the air conditioner on 60 and high. No ******** here in this thread is the first time I have told anyone.

Something similar happened to me. I was up all day before and didn't eat, woke up in the middle of the night sweating and shaking like a fool. My heart was beating on a 1000, n my eyes were open. I could literally see everything in my room, but couldn't get up, move on my own, or really breath to save my life. Somehow after it all happened I went back to sleep, woke up the next morning feeling like death.

Don't know if it was a seizure or what, but it never happened again. That's the closest I've ever felt to dying.

I had sex with Julius Hodges (NBA Player) girlfriend while he was in Denver playing for the nuggets.

I don't feel like writing out the story, so believe it or not.

I also had sex with some dude in the NFL's girlfriend. He was a chump and was treating her bad so she found comfort in letting me up in them yambs.

Believe it or not famb's.

No incredible crap has ever happen to me though, never seen spit, never had spit happen to me, and never care to neither,lol unless its benificial to my well being or family's well being.

I had sex with Julius Hodges (NBA Player) girlfriend while he was in Denver playing for the nuggets.

I don't feel like writing out the story, so believe it or not.

I also had sex with some dude in the NFL's girlfriend. He was a chump and was treating her bad so she found comfort in letting me up in them yambs.

Believe it or not famb's.

No incredible crap has ever happen to me though, never seen spit, never had spit happen to me, and never care to neither,lol unless its benificial to my well being or family's well being.
Oh yeah and I've got a Uconn star on the female basketball team to send me nudes. Man I wished I could have got those yambs.

when i used to work at a grocery store that boy chris webber slid me a rolled up bill as tip after i took his groceries out,

i'm thinking to myself he probably gave me a five dollar bill or something,

when i unrolled it i found out that it was actually a 100 dollar bill, happiest day of my life.

he had a sexy light-skin foreign chick with him too.

long story short
hanging out at a club , started dancing with one of the baddest broads in there. shorty asked me if i wanted to get a room, of course i said yeah. we leave and get the room, she makes a call and like 20 minutes later her friend , who is equally as hot , shows up with a ton of cocaine :lol:
they start doing it , offered me some, i said no. they explained that it'll make everything that much better, i still refused. one of em then starts giving me brain and rubs some coke on the tip. i wound up banging these two absolute dominican dimes till like 8 in the morning :lol:
till this day no one believes me, i'm good with it though :pimp:
:\

I saw Avery Johnson buying vitamin waters at the gift shop in my college gym a couple years ago.
It was the most random thing I had ever seen.

He was dressed in a hawaiian shirt and sandals, and I think his son was there for a summer basketball camp or something.

My girlfriend flipped her car 3x and made it out without a scratch. She has no license, is 24, has had 3 cars of her own, and has totaled 2/3 in less than 2 years and is still alive.smh thank god. I told her Im putting a HUGE life insurance policy on her really soon.lol. 

This is an example of what you get for txtn and driving. She was on the phone with me.smh

My girlfriend flipped her car 3x and made it out without a scratch. She has no license, is 24, has had 3 cars of her own, and has totaled 2/3 in less than 2 years and is still alive.smh thank god. I told her Im putting a HUGE life insurance policy on her really soon.lol. 

This is an example of what you get for txtn and driving. She was on the phone with me.smh

Your girlfriend is a cold ******g idiot. You need to stop her from driving before she kills somebody.

Was about 12-13 years old sleeping in the basement with my older brother and older cousin.
-closet door whips open
-angels start flashing all over the room
-huge dark figure in the mirror which was about 4-5 tall

how the hell does this happen and you dont move to the opposite side of the world :x :x.. LAWD i would be shook for YEARS :smh:

So many stories I can write a book.ill throw out some topics ,u guys can tell me what ya wanna hear
-Time I saw a ghost
-time I got shot
-my experience with astral projection
-my time Doingva breaking an entering,drug deal hostage situation
-my time involved in a wild west style shoot out
There's mores that just a start.pick one

Last edited:
So many stories I can write a book.ill throw out some topics ,u guys can tell me what ya wanna hear
-Time I saw a ghost
-time I got shot
-my experience with astral projection
-my time Doingva breaking an entering,drug deal hostage situation
-my time involved in a wild west style shoot out
There's mores that just a start.pick one
Uh, Wild West Shoot out for 500 points my man.

Back
Top Bottom