Post the topics you got flamed in :D

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Ask a Satanist
ohwell.gif
I remember that, I didn't get flamed on there, but my understanding of Satanism was clouded so I got schooled. But I never go down without a fight (no mo).
laugh.gif

I mean the thread wasn't all flaming...only a select few NTers were disrespectful and closed minded about it. Others seemed genuinely curious.
I was kinda closed minded I'll admit, I'm sure you remember that. I was saying something along the lines of....
Why are you a Satanist if you don't literally believe in Satan?
laugh.gif

There are some new NTers out there who keep asking me about it. Honestly, I got tired of discussing it, so I just hit people with the "youlate" and "google is your friend"
laugh.gif

Ask a Satanist
ohwell.gif
I remember that, I didn't get flamed on there, but my understanding of Satanism was clouded so I got schooled. But I never go down without a fight (no mo).
laugh.gif

I mean the thread wasn't all flaming...only a select few NTers were disrespectful and closed minded about it. Others seemed genuinely curious.
I was kinda closed minded I'll admit, I'm sure you remember that. I was saying something along the lines of....
Why are you a Satanist if you don't literally believe in Satan?
laugh.gif
There are some new NTers out there who keep asking me about it. Honestly, I got tired of discussing it, so I just hit people with the "you late" and "google is your friend"
laugh.gif

Yeah after I looked it up and did my research after you told me there was two types of Satanist, I realized my understanding of it was not togood.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom