Post Your Bikes...

Not my pic. Same frame, but switched to a Maruichi (sp?) fork and different discs.

Actually, my derailer is different, as is my crank...

uhh... so this is the frame I have....
laugh.gif

I'll get a picture up next week.

Anyone have a review of the Cannondale Lefty shock? I have a friend looking to sell it to me, but the design makes me skeptical.

Anyone have a review of the Cannondale Lefty shock? I have a friend looking to sell it to me, but the design makes me skeptical.

I was always like that with those but they've been around for years now and I've never heard of anyone having a problem - they still race on them andstuff.

^ it's a fixed gear so you can "brake" just by stopping pedalling and skidding or just slowing down.

Sold my fixed gear in August and bought one of these:

1621aip.jpg

It's awesome. Light, stiff, comfortable, I like the looks (although the white is a pain to keep clean even this time of year - I'm not looking forwardto winter)...

The only thing I have changed is the saddle - just didn't agree with me. I'm also not too sure about the tyres - although I think they are a littlebetter now that I've worn them in a little. It might just be me getting used to the new geometry rather than the grip but they just don't feel great.

I'm thinking of changing them for 25's too which I prefer - possibly the new Michelin Pro Race 3 which I like the sound of.

abquld.jpg

mlo9vn.jpg

nice bikes everybody. here's my Nishiki when i first got it.
it now has new bars, brake levers, brake cables, rims and tires, and seat. also i took off the hideous rack. still have sooooo much work to do on it butscrill is low.

My first bike (sold it)
EAI brassknuckle

My second bike (sold to LeftyJeenyus)
Fuji Track pro

My two current bikes
Pista concept

Had a extra aerospoke laying around so i put it on.

The vivalo is still in in the works. Waiting for more work (photo shoots) to come up for more money.

IRO group buy with some bullhorns. I have straight bars now and got rid of the brake.
1zfckh.jpg

heres me on my friends bike (supasteezy)
2n0nhqb.jpg

I currently have a Specialized Crosstrail but i'm looking for a road bike with Shimano Ultegra components atleast.

kdwallace, that's a nice trek bike, how often do you ride and how far? what kindof pedals do you like? speedplay? spd? what're the components on the bike?

Jaymatik, that's a nice stumpjumper. what's the purpose of the bike? do you go on dirt trail more or is it bought for kicks? i go on the americanriver bike trail in sacramento almost every friday so if you're familiar with the area let me know!

got a new chain, crankset, cog, clips, straps, and best of all.................

a new wheelset
happy.gif

thanks cris for all your help
glasses.gif

2006 Iron Horse 7point5

pbpic2729019.jpg

just got it for about 1 g... my first dh/fr rig. so stoked for this summer!

here's part of my upgrade wishlist:
- go brakeless: braking only adds seconds to your time!
- ride fixed: oh man i would pwn rock gardens

hahah...

Back
Top Bottom