Post Your Bikes...

Hopefully I'll post pics of my fixed gear and my wife's single-speed sometime after I install new parts coming in soon...I have a smaller 50cm framebut needed a longer stem and a bent/set back seatpost to help me stretch out on top (typical Asian body frame of more torso than leg =P)

I also have an older full suspension MTB that I've recently upgraded to mechanical disc brakes...good times =)

Nice bikes here though!

j653cl.jpg

xnw0ew.jpg

any suggestions for a cheap light bmx crusier?? i cant ride long distances on bmx my knees and back starts hurtin.

Originally Posted by R31J23

any suggestions for a cheap light bmx crusier?? i cant ride long distances on bmx my knees and back starts hurtin.
why would you want to do any sort of distance on anything remotely resembling a BMX. Get a road bike.

I'll go ahead and share...

My Specialized Allez Comp

allez.jpg

Brother's Fuji Track Pro (he usually rocks a El Norte flat bar)

fujik.jpg

Brother's Specialized Tarmac Pro SL (full carbon)

tarmac.jpg

Brother's Sunday

sundayj.jpg

I have a Giant mountain bike which was like 700 that I bought like 2 years ago and then I have a BMX trickbike from like 1.5-2 years ago, dont really ride themmuch anymore though, its kinda sad that Im so busy

Some old pics of my bike. A lot of Bay Area heads
nerd.gif
We might know some ofthe same people.

2783910804_ddd7c4eea1_b.jpg

3205646477_52db85258a_b.jpg

2965904395_851f65b652_b.jpg

Originally Posted by aBKLYNthing

Any bmx'ers ride a WTP Tust bike? Im thinking a buying it within the week. Or have any danscomp codes?
i think ima get me a Fit bike this summer.....i was into bmx heavy back in the day (racing and riding trails)...i've been itching to startback but just stick to street

Back
Top Bottom