\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

alright fellas, gonna order me a 16 M3.

gotta decide on color for both int and ext.

I am going from Marina blue M4 with Black interior.

(4 doors just seems like it'll be better for me moving forward)

Drop your comments and help me decide! This Will def be a build since I will be keeping this for a while.

Love that Charger. :smokin

To anyone, I have an airhorn brand new in the package that I neveer installed. Lookin to sell it. Was gonna put it on the beater but I sold the beater. lol

WEATHER FINALLY BROKE HERE IN MEMPHIS. GOT TINTED (5% ALL AROUND, 35% WINDSHIELD) AND A FRESH WASH SO HAD TO GET A COUPLE QUICK SNAPS IN.

Looking good!

I've been considering skipping the ///M, financing a little bit more, and just going straight to the next car i planned on getting. if i can get the loan set up right and everything.

talk me out of this poor financial decision NT fam
What car is that?

I've been considering skipping the ///M, financing a little bit more, and just going straight to the next car i planned on getting. if i can get the loan set up right and everything.

talk me out of this poor financial decision NT fam
You know what you gonna do fam :lol:

It's the Porsche ain't it?

which one would y'all go with?

Infiniti Q50 Sport Hybrid

or

Lexus GS 350 (current gen)

I was faced with this same dilemma last year. I chose the gs350 due to its overall style, features and luxury. The Q50 is way quicker but it has too many issues with the steer by wire system and the intouch system for my tastes.

which one would y'all go with?

Infiniti Q50 Sport Hybrid

or

Lexus GS 350 (current gen)

I was faced with this same dilemma last year. I chose the gs350 due to its overall style, features and luxury. The Q50 is way quicker but it has too many issues with the steer by wire system and the intouch system for my tastes.
that's cool. I'm planning to finish off paying for my TSX next year and thought about what car to get next or keep the TSX and ride it till the wheels fall off

what's the next car?
nerd.gif

planning to throw down Porsche money?
What car is that?
You know what you gonna do fam
laugh.gif

It's the Porsche ain't it?
Nah guys, no Porsche for me until i can afford to cop a 997.2 GT3.

im really considering doing this because my Evo is payed off so when it sells ill have a decent amount of cash (plus some i have saved) to throw down on my next car. ill be able to have the payments in the $360 area per month which is very reasonable. hmmmmmmmmmm

nerd.gif

Now I feel like my game is off cause I should know what it is but I don't.

Edit: I know what it is. I'd rather Z06 but do it. #YOLO

Last edited:
Correct.

And we actually might have one coming in to my work on trade that would be a good candidate. i can get it for a great deal and it's a 2009, one owner, all stock, in immaculate condition, and the owner just spend a LOT of money on a brand new and updated transmission

Drop your comments and help me decide! This Will def be a build since I will be keeping this for a while.

Pyrite Brown
12009561_10207654917910270_4521550053539592090_n.jpg

white/red interior or just black with black interior with black wheels :pimp:

im not a fan of dark colors but the m4 is an exception for it gunmetal with red interior is also :pimp:

15057269763_6a7eaea507_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom