\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Joined Aug 4, 2012
I can't imagine how it feels to wait almost a whole week for the delivery of your car I bet you're just counting down the seconds
Just trying to go about my day without thinking about it.  I think it really helps that i haven't even seen the car yet in person. Kinda hasn't even sunken in yet that i really got it you know? 

Spair key and title just showed up in the mail this morning.

Joined Nov 5, 2012
I can't imagine how it feels to wait almost a whole week for the delivery of your car I bet you're just counting down the seconds :lol:

Just trying to go about my day without thinking about it.  I think it really helps that i haven't even seen the car yet in person. Kinda hasn't even sunken in yet that i really got it you know? 

Spair key and title just showed up in the mail this morning.
Well I have to ask this.

Have you driven your m3 to its limits?

Spirited drive?

Joined Aug 4, 2012
Well I have to ask this.

Have you driven your m3 to its limits?

Spirited drive?
To it's absolute limits as you would on a race track, no. Wish i had done a track day in it but oh well. But I've pushed it pretty damn hard for the street though. On some mountain twisties and some on/off ramps.  It was a damn fun car, handled great. 

Last edited:
Joined Apr 12, 2013
There's a white 06 C2s in Minnesota I was thinking of getting. It's got 54k miles, 6 spd, stone gray interior, and factory carbon ceramic brakes. I got him down to a very good deal I would have bought it if the turbo didn't come along. Want me to pass it along to you?
Appreciate the consideration, but I'm picking up this lady tomorrow :smile:

Joined Aug 4, 2012
There's a white 06 C2s in Minnesota I was thinking of getting. It's got 54k miles, 6 spd, stone gray interior, and factory carbon ceramic brakes. I got him down to a very good deal I would have bought it if the turbo didn't come along. Want me to pass it along to you?
Appreciate the consideration, but I'm picking up this lady tomorrow :smile:

Good **** man!

Red interior Pcar crew :pimp:

Joined Oct 30, 2012
Good news with my insurance company. I could get the S2000 titled just under my name without involving my dad for insurance purposes. I'm already listed as a driver under his policy, so I could get the S2K under my name, and just pay my share of the insurance for it.

Joined Aug 4, 2012
So I'm out of town for the weekend for a wedding and my boss just sent me a picture of the car sitting in the garage at work. It came 2 days early and I'm not there to get it. Sunofa *****

Joined Apr 12, 2013
Beauty!

The sport seats are seriously awesome and you can't go wrong with the red interior. What are your plans for it? I've only had mine for 2 days and it's already going in for lowering springs/spacers this week, exhaust next week, and hopefully ordering wheels by the end of the month :smh:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now