\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

911 without the wing is so unique and beautiful. very few people rock it like that. it reminds me of da older 911s

Porsche with no wing is sooooo slick looking

I love singer Porsches and they way they make a small wing .

All but set on Work Meister S1s. Really want to go with gold centres but I saw these which I thought were pretty cool:

We'll see.

da gold centers on a white car >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and a 911 with a wing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
I don't think wings belong on narrow body 911s. I always thought the aerokit wing looked awful on the 997...

Here's a GT3 without a wing. Doesn't look terrible (though I'm sure this really screws up the aero)...

Conversely, the GT3RS without wing looks stupid...

911R is wingless also
they always looked naked to me with out a wing
You can pop the wing up though.

But i agree it looks naked. I enjoy wingless on the older cars, but i'd have to have atleast a ducktail on any of the watercooled generations if i got one that was wingless.

lead2911sportclassicfd.jpg

Last edited:
911R is perfect in every way imaginable.

A wing would do nothing but ruin this rear end :smh:

Plan is to do suspension + spacers on the stock wheels and see how I like that. Already ordered an OEM short shift kit (Nelson, how do you find the gearbox in your Turbo?) and exhaust should be going on next week. Should be a wrap after that.

Last edited:
Speaking of P Cars, I got to witness the Mobil 1 Porsche Supercup this weekend. They all race with identical 991 GT3s and that exhaust sound was :pimp: :pimp:

anyone here ever change lower ball joints?

truck makes a squeaking noise anytime i turn the wheel, passenger side ball joint is shot and making the noise

figured i try to do this before putting winter tires on and getting wheel alignment
Pain in the a** to do unless you have a Toyota ball joint with the 3 bolts. You can rent a ball joint press and a fork from places like AutoZone to do the job but it's still pretty labor intensive. I would suggest taking it to a shop. If you have a Ford truck that needs an upper and lower ball joint on the same side another option is replacing the spindle with the ball joints already pressed in. 1/2 the labor but 2 - 3 times more cost in parts.

Probably copping the Burgermotorsports JB1 for the GTI soon. That way I'm grandfathered into the Jb4 update when it comes out in December :pimp:

+80hp and +80 ft lbs torque on a plug and play unit with no hardware requirements :pimp:

Sooo couple questions because I'm curious. How y'all determine how much car y'all can afford before shopping for one? Or do most want a certain car and TRY to afford it if it's a little bit out of reach....?

Sooo couple questions because I'm curious. How y'all determine how much car y'all can afford before shopping for one? Or do most want a certain car and TRY to afford it if it's a little bit out of reach....?

THERE ARE ONLINE CALCULATORS YOU CAN USE TO FIND OUT YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT DEPENDENT ON YOUR INPUT FACOTRS (INTEREST RATE, DOWN PAYMENT, ETC.). FROM THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE PAYING A MONTH AND FOR HOW LONG. USE THAT TO THEN SHOP FOR CARS IN THAT PRICE RANGE. IN MY OPINION, TRYING TO AFFORD SOMETHING THAT'S IS OUT OF REACH IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. MAYBE, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE LIFE STYLE CHANGES FOR A CAR. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM.

THERE ARE ONLINE CALCULATORS YOU CAN USE TO FIND OUT YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT DEPENDENT ON YOUR INPUT FACOTRS (INTEREST RATE, DOWN PAYMENT, ETC.). FROM THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE PAYING A MONTH AND FOR HOW LONG. USE THAT TO THEN SHOP FOR CARS IN THAT PRICE RANGE. IN MY OPINION, TRYING TO AFFORD SOMETHING THAT'S IS OUT OF REACH IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. MAYBE, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE LIFE STYLE CHANGES FOR A CAR. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM.
Yea I'm aware of the tools. I was jus curious how others go about their shopping process and determining what they can afford. Speaking on those calculators, the one thing I don't like is guessing what interest I would be getting but I play around wit them...

Back
Top Bottom