\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

coming back home from Detroit happened to catch this thing around Dearborn(Ford HQ)

even with my windows up i could hear that thing, sounds are incredible!!

Man, the Ford GT is serious..... :smh: :smokin

I saw a Hot Wheels GT in the store the other day and turned in look :lol:... I can't even imagine actually seeing one in real life :smh:...

Random story time... When the GT was released in the 2000`s, I worked in Middlebury Vermont, which I guess has/had the highest volume selling Ford dealership in Northern NE/NY... They got 2 GT's, one red, one blue, both with white stripes... Now this is before I even liked cars and new anything :lol:... I'm getting gas one day and both these cars pull up, and my D moves just from the engine sound... I look and stare in amazement at these cars as the drivers opened the doors with the roof scoop on it... I'm just looking all over this car trying to figure out if it's a Lambo or a Ferrari or a Mercedes or.... IS THAT A ******* FORD?!?!?!.... Mind was blown :wow: :lol:... I had to leave to not he even later than I was... Still the 2 nicest cars I've seen up close...

**** just this week I was on the the country side of Missouri and saw a gt40 replica speed past our truck . Sounded glorious. Saw it upclose at a car show in the summer.

**** just this week I was on the the country side of Missouri and saw a gt40 replica speed past our truck . Sounded glorious. Saw it upclose at a car show in the summer.

There's a Shelby Daytona kit car that I've seen around a few times... It makes a nice noise but I'm just not impressed... I want to like it, but I just can't... It just seems so, poser I guess... But it's not my money, so whatever :lol:...

that was the second GT ive seen when i go home to visit

first time was a test mule, weird dark grey green black like color, like plastidip all over it

this time doe!! that thing moves quick, guy punched it to merge on freeway, that sound doe!

Driving this Nissan Sentra lately has me appreciating my stang a lot more. Used to think it was too slow now I feel like everyone passes me :lol:

The ol lady and I were next to a convertible mustang at a stop light tonight and of course when the light when green he took off full throttle and nearly broke it loose shifting into 2nd gear.  We both starting busting up laughing, just knew he was gonna get on it and of course he did. Thought i was about to have a video for the ever-growing Youtube Mustang crash collection

The ol lady and I were next to a convertible mustang at a stop light tonight and of course when the light when green he took off full throttle and nearly broke it loose shifting into 2nd gear.  We both starting busting up laughing, just knew he was gonna get on it and of course he did. Thought i was about to have a video for the ever-growing Youtube Mustang crash collection
Don't know why mustang guys are like this :lol: you always know they're gonna take off at the light

Back
Top Bottom