\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nah man i'm still over here feeling like i'm working to make 50 cents. lol.[/quote]

because of taxes?

It's a nice looking car, believe me. That FI on the GT3 sounds amazing. I am so close, but part of me wants a Targa 4 GTS just to be different. For some reason, all my friends having been switchin over to Porsche from their M5/M6's. Literally three of them got an RS in January alone. I would love an RS though if I could reasonably afford it (no way I can at the moment), I have dreams of dailying the RS and removing the wing kinda like this so it feels more like a 911R :x

Omg, never seen a RS without the wing. That's pure perfection

Got the Hellcat tinted yesterday with the NY legal limit of 70%. Not dark I know but this car attracts way too much attention and I am already not running a front plate so trying to stay low lol.

Before:

After:

UMMMM....... SOOO WHAT TYPE OF PRIVACY OR SHADE FROM THE SUN WILL BE ACHIEVED HERE?? :lol: :lol: THAT TINT SHOP TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU MY MAN :x :rofl:

UMMMM....... SOOO WHAT TYPE OF PRIVACY OR SHADE FROM THE SUN WILL BE ACHIEVED HERE?? :lol: :lol: THAT TINT SHOP TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU MY MAN :x :rofl:

No one took advantage of me.

I know the tint game well and have been tinting my cars for years.

I wanted the legal limit so I wont get harassed by the cops. Im tired of getting stopped all the time for dark tints and especially with this car. Attention is too much.

I walked in asking for the 70 percent I was not persuaded by anyone.

Just wanted within the legal limits this time thats all :wink:

Sure its not dark but I get some not a lot of protection from the sun. Thats all I wanted.

No one took advantage of me.

I know the tint game well and have been tinting my cars for years.

I wanted the legal limit so I wont get harassed by the cops. Im tired of getting stopped all the time for dark tints and especially with this car. Attention is too much.

I walked in asking for the 70 percent I was not persuaded by anyone.

Just wanted within the legal limits this time thats all :wink:

Sure its not dark but I get some not a lot of protection from the sun. Thats all I wanted.

arent you suppose to ask for 30% tint then?

Need to lower it next but im very happy with the wheels.

@Nelson999PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GONNA TRACK THIS CAR. THE CORRECT ANSWER IS YES. :lol:

DECIDED IT WAS TIME AND BOUGHT LETHAL OFF ROAD PIPES TO GET RID OF MY CATS AND A LUND NGAUGE TUNER. BOUGHT THE TUNE FOR THE FLEX FUEL SO GOING TO BE RUNNING E85. HAVE TWO TRACK DAYS THIS WEEKEND AT TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY BUT UNFORTUNATELY WON'T GET THESE IN TIME TO INSTALL BEFORE THEN.

Last edited:
:x
Too much bro. 15-20% is perfect for me.

SUMMERS ARE BRUTAL HERE IN MEMPHIS

AND IT KEEPS THIEVES AT BAY... CANT SEE IN SO THEY DONT KNOW IF IM SITTIN HERE TO SHOOT THEY A## IF THEY EVEN TRY IT. THERE HAVE BEEN 28 CAR THEFTS HERE IN MEMPHIS IS THE PAST 4-5 DAYS. SMH

AND LOTS OF FOLKS CONFUSE ME FOR THE COPS TOO. LOL!

arent you suppose to ask for 30% tint then?

Nah thats where they word the law funny and they get people confused into thinking 30% is the legal limit.

Law in ny is that it has to let in 70% light transmittance.

People think its 30 but its not. Wish it was lol

Tint doesn't have to be dark for sun protection. Its the quality and reflectivity of the tint you get. You can have 10% cheap 3M that the sun will rip thru.

Im not really a fan of tint, but I got 50% Formula 1 Pinnacle to keep my leather from getting hot.

SUMMERS ARE BRUTAL HERE IN MEMPHIS

AND IT KEEPS THIEVES AT BAY... CANT SEE IN SO THEY DONT KNOW IF IM SITTIN HERE TO SHOOT THEY A## IF THEY EVEN TRY IT. THERE HAVE BEEN 28 CAR THEFTS HERE IN MEMPHIS IS THE PAST 4-5 DAYS. SMH

AND LOTS OF FOLKS CONFUSE ME FOR THE COPS TOO. LOL!
I'm in Texas so I know bad summers. I have 5% in the back and 20 in the fronts. Still haven't tinted the windshield. Was thinking 35% like you

Back when I had a car, I lived dope boi fresh, while keepin the rims straight OEM, like disss

Big boy brake kit too

Last edited:
I'm in Texas so I know bad summers. I have 5% in the back and 20 in the fronts. Still haven't tinted the windshield. Was thinking 35% like you

35% IS PERFECT FOR WINDSHIELDS IMO.

IM ALL ABOUT MY PRIVACY. SO FOR ME, THE DARKER THE BETTER.

Who are you & your friends??? Me and my N's are broke. :lol: Im over here dreaming of owning a 15 y/o Turbo and tryna keep my Subie clean. #soon
why you lyin' blud? :lol: You stay travelling all around the world, I peep the IG

Prbly cant see **** at night lol. Thats dope but you instantly getting pulled over in cali

NIGHT VIEW IS A1
what about in areas that are not well lit? I need to get my windshield tinted as well

Last edited:
Tint doesn't have to be dark for sun protection. Its the quality and reflectivity of the tint you get. You can have 10% cheap 3M that the sun will rip thru.

Im not really a fan of tint, but I got 50% Formula 1 Pinnacle to keep my leather from getting hot.
I'm not really a fan of my car looking like a fish bowl **** boi 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom