\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

here goes my g37...if anybody needs a photo shoot of their cars in la/lb area my boy omar does really good work

here goes my g37...if anybody needs a photo shoot of their cars in la/lb area my boy omar does really good work

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

well if you can afford a SLR im sure you can afford the price of a brake job regardless of what it costs even though the SLR is the ugliest mercedes.

yoo let me get a hit of that, cause you're talking crazy right now.  slr > your car
you serious? the SLR is terrible. SL65 AMG Black Series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SLR and its not even close.
yeah the slr is a big waste of money. there are so many cars that performs way better than slr does. doesn't GTR out perform SLR? 

well if you can afford a SLR im sure you can afford the price of a brake job regardless of what it costs even though the SLR is the ugliest mercedes.

yoo let me get a hit of that, cause you're talking crazy right now.  slr > your car
you serious? the SLR is terrible. SL65 AMG Black Series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SLR and its not even close.
yeah the slr is a big waste of money. there are so many cars that performs way better than slr does. doesn't GTR out perform SLR? 

e92 - minus some 18% tint, all stock everything.

jaudtx.jpg

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Outperform...nah. SLR may be ugly, but it's a beast. 

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Outperform...nah. SLR may be ugly, but it's a beast. 

been meaning to do so...tell me what yah think. for the most part i fell like everybody is gonna say lower it... i will but im saving for my Twin Turbo install later this summer. so i can race Iheartboost. lol

been meaning to do so...tell me what yah think. for the most part i fell like everybody is gonna say lower it... i will but im saving for my Twin Turbo install later this summer. so i can race Iheartboost. lol

You're gonna need a BBK after the TT install. Ditch those wheels man, the offset is way too high, making the wheels hide under the fenders.

You're gonna need a BBK after the TT install. Ditch those wheels man, the offset is way too high, making the wheels hide under the fenders.

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Your wheels are hiding in your fenders fam. 
laugh.gif

Would look 100x better if you had a more aggressive wheel setup. Lower offsets.

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Your wheels are hiding in your fenders fam. 
laugh.gif

Would look 100x better if you had a more aggressive wheel setup. Lower offsets.

yeah, i want some volks/advans/ccw but for 3600 for rims no tires vs 2 grand for a twin turbo install....im leaning towards the power for the moment. lol but yeah i know i need more of an aggressive stance 

Back
Top Bottom