\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tint doesn't have to be dark for sun protection. Its the quality and reflectivity of the tint you get. You can have 10% cheap 3M that the sun will rip thru.

this guy knows..

But aint tinting your windshield illegal everywhere? Isnt that why there is a little marker on the windshield to tell you were to stop with the strip because if you go below that its against the law.

I wanted to tint my windshield as well but my car and me already draws enough attention last thing I need when the police pull me over is them asking about my tint :smh:

this guy knows..

But aint tinting your windshield illegal everywhere? Isnt that why there is a little marker on the windshield to tell you were to stop with the strip because if you go below that its against the law.

THE LAWS GOT BIGGER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN TINT RIGHT NOW....

PERSONALLY, I AINT WORRIED BOUT IT. 8)
13453780_diddy_drink.gif

im in la with no front plates and 30% all around still havent been pulled yet

probably because my car looks stock :lol:

Last edited:
Mannn y'all to brave with the tint lol cause I'm just scurrrd lol
Depends where you live tbh
Texas cops are pretty laid back. Well at least in Dallas.
I need 35% on my windshield :pimp:

WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE STUPID IS THAT THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE YOU FIX THE TINT IF YOU ARE PULLED OVER. WAS PULLED OVER ONCE AND GOT A TICKET. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WAIVE COURT APPEARANCE AND PAY $100 :lol: . PRETTY STUPID HONESTLY. I CAN LIVE WITH PAY $100 OR $200 A YEAR TO KEEP THE CAR LOOKING DOPE :rofl:

WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE STUPID IS THAT THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE YOU FIX THE TINT IF YOU ARE PULLED OVER. WAS PULLED OVER ONCE AND GOT A TICKET. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WAIVE COURT APPEARANCE AND PAY $100 :lol: . PRETTY STUPID HONESTLY. I CAN LIVE WITH PAY $100 OR $200 A YEAR TO KEEP THE CAR LOOKING DOPE :rofl:
Bro you need to come scoop in da Shelby :lol:

Man, if the law was like that here, I'd get my front windows tinted. I don't mind paying a fine.

But here in BC Canada, you can potentially get an entire vehicle inspection over illegal tint if the cop wants to be a **** :smh: . My exhaust is already a little too loud as is, don't need to draw any more attention to myself and get ****** with.

Nice e46 there. Is that stock paint? Imola red? Looks brighter. And memphissfinest memphissfinest front wildshield tint is wildin' here in cali but I'll admit it looks nice :smokin

Last edited:

Looks great Nelly, need to drop it though. 
Yes i absolutely do. Next on the list for sure aside from getting the custom tune dialed in.  After that I'm probably done modding it. Just enjoy and wait for 991 GT3 prices to tank when the new 991.2 GT3's start rolling out later this year.

Looks amazing nelson999 nelson999 ! The 911 has always been a dream car of mine. I decided that I will be happy with my current whip until the wife and I get our house. I told her though the next thing after that is my 911. Never had a sports car. Always a truck or something I could haul in because of work. 2 more years I'm hoping :smokin

Car is looking nice nelson999 nelson999 , loving the new wheels :smokin . TBH it doesn't even look that bad at stock height, I wouldn't lower it too much personally, an inch or so and it would probably be perfect.

Looks amazing @Nelson999 ! The 911 has always been a dream car of mine. I decided that I will be happy with my current whip until the wife and I get our house. I told her though the next thing after that is my 911. Never had a sports car. Always a truck or something I could haul in because of work. 2 more years I'm hoping
smokin.gif
Thanks man.  Thats a good plan, get that house then the 911!!
Car is looking nice @Nelson999 , loving the new wheels
smokin.gif
. TBH it doesn't even look that bad at stock height, I wouldn't lower it too much personally, an inch or so and it would probably be perfect.
Thanks man.  Im not gonna slam it. Definitely gonna be like 1 or 1.5 inch drop.

Back
Top Bottom