POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

so how much do you guys use when you put it on? i only squirt it a couple times but it seems like it never lasts me long enough, i dont think its the cologne because i store it properly and they are all pretty new. i think maybe i should just put some more on but i dont wanna be that dude that you can smell from across the room 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

Where do I go to purchase the D&G / Light Blue? what stores carry it
That #%%% is very common, Rite Aid probably has that.

Anyhow, I tested the Bleu de Chanel today and that thing is amazing
eek.gif

my most favorite then down

Issey-Miyake.jpg

i get the BEST response from this one. gotta love the Japanese
smile.gif

ck-one-perfume.jpg

My signature scent.
resize

When i'm not rocking the ck then this one is a must
Azzaro_Chrome_men.jpg

very refreshing scent. This one is for special occasions
dolce-gabbana-one-m.jpg

My evening scent

Here are mine. I love switching it up on a daily basis. A few tips:: Don't over do it, spray a few inches away from your body, I go neck, neck, chest, and wrist. Spraying and rubbing on the wrist allows the scent to travel throughout your body. Just because you can't smell it, doesnt mean the ladies can't. Don't spray on clothes because the material dilutes the scent.

Adidas Team Force, Jean Paul Gaultier- Le Male, Clinique-Happy, Sean John- Unforgivable, Kenneth Cole -Black
Curve- Chill, Hugo Boss- Selection,  Polo RL -Big Pony #3, Polo- Blue
Lacoste- Essential, Sean John- I Am King, Givenchy- Play, Lacoste- Red Style in Play, Nautica- Island Voyage

Heres a pic of my cologne collection. When I spray my cologne, I spray 1 to each pulse point on the neck and 2 on each wrist without rubbing them. Only if the cologne is strong, I go 1 spray on the neck and 2 on the wrist.

2961729.jpg

Top row (left to right): 2.5 fl. oz. Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier, 3.4 fl. oz. CKIn2U by Calvin Klein, 2.5 fl. oz. Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme, 3.3 fl. oz. Burberry London
Middle row (left to right): 2.5 fl. oz Michael Kors, 2.5 fl. oz. Polo Explorer by Ralph Lauren, 3.4 fl. oz. I Am King by Sean Jean, 1.6 fl. oz. Lacoste Original
Bottom row (left to right): 2.5 fl. oz. John Varvatos, 1.0 fl. oz. Versace Pour Homme, 0.5 fl. oz. Unforgivable by Sean John, 3.4 fl. oz. Tommy 10 by Tommy Hilfiger, 1.7 gl. oz. Ice Men by Thierry Mugler

The colognes I dont ive a damn about lol...

2cz94b5.jpg

(left to right): 1.7 fl. oz. Safari by Ralph Lauren, 3.4 fl. oz. Desire by Alfred Dunhill, 4.0 fl. oz. Obsession by Calvin Klein

Get on this homies...haven't even used the rest of my rotation since getting it
terre-image.jpg

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

terre-image.jpg

• Open link in new tab
  • Download file
  • Copy link address

I have a lot of fragrances, and this is my most complimented. I talking I had people doing 180s to ask me what I was wearing. I was in Target and a couple asked me what I was wearing.
pimp.gif

Bozo7000 wrote:
I have a lot of fragrances, and this is my most complimented. I talking I had people doing 180s to ask me what I was wearing. I was in Target and a couple asked me what I was wearing.
pimp.gif

I dont know if its just me but I never tell anyone what I wear...

especially females, leaves them craving and anxious to know what it is.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

terre-image.jpg

• Open link in new tab
  • Download file
  • Copy link address

pimp.gif
I'm tryna tell dudes..this is that crack

^ I wanna check that out when I do some last minute Christmas shopping at the mall tomorrow.

Some of the homies bit my Steezy on the YSL.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Bozo7000 wrote:

pimp.gif

I dont know if its just me but I never tell anyone what I wear...

especially females, leaves them craving and anxious to know what it is.

I usually don't either. But when I do, 9/10 it isn't something easy to say, or remember.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

^ I wanna check that out when I do some last minute Christmas shopping at the mall tomorrow.

Some of the homies bit my Steezy on the YSL.

pimp.gif
If it doesn't smell good on paper, spray some on your hand or something and walk around with it while you do some shopping. I first smelled it on paper and was like
grin.gif
Did one spray to each arm and left the store to walk around the mall. Later on I was smelling something good. After I realized the smell was in every store I went it, I found out it was me
pimp.gif

Thank you to the ladies that suggested the "viva la juice" perfume. I needed to buy a perfume for a friend of mine and I gave her that, she loved it! My next purchase is the D&G light blue but I'm low on funds...

Back
Top Bottom