Post your Drawings

i'll admit, most do suck. But some are rather good.

A drawing should define something, all I see is models.

laugh.gif
206 doesnt mean harm, he just came off the wrong way in your headhomeboyd

Youre reading far too much into my comment here bud. Me stating my opinion that someone sucks, doesnt imply that i feel as though im the greatest ever, sochill with that.

And in no way am i obligated to give people tips on how to get better. Correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt offering unsolicited advice on how someone could getbetter, imply directly that i am in fact better than them?

And we already established that im sayin nothing of the sort.

Post your drawings and keep it movin. If youre after that easy praise without smart replies, you should probably post your drawings in the numerous threads inthe ART forum, as opposed to general. They seem to give it up pretty easy over there from what ive seen.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif
206 doesnt mean harm, he just came off the wrong way in your head homeboyd

You're probably right, I just took that second line as if he looking down on others b/c he flat out said that most of them suck. My bad. I got no beefoo206oo

Artist are the most interesting people in the world. Hold on to those people in your lives.
People can be so boring.

i actually did those 3 years ago when i was in HS. it was during some standardized testing and some chick brought a etch a sketch. first thing i ever trieddrawing...

figured it wasnt so hard so i went on to this...

from there..i would just fly through my tests so i can mess with her etch a sketch.
maybe if i pick up my own...i can still do some new ones during class.

Back
Top Bottom