Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

now you east coast dudes are just bein down right rude...rubbing in the fact that my state has ZERO spots for nice fitteds... :frown:
frown.gif
...word

I love the CLIPSE one, but I just wish they would have gotten a little more creative with it. I mean, Black/White and Black/Black? And the other two are SOLID purple and green. It's like opposite ends of the spectrum.

Black with a red/royal clipse logo would have been ill. Oh well.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

jae how do you think i feel being in dallas texas ? i couldn't find penny foams,any sb's, all we got is the GR's

Quote:
i cant even get a damn decent SF fitted out here...those east coast shops got more SF gear than shops out here do...its a SHAME...ive expressed my anger on this topic for years in hat threads...

foreals tho....its hard to find a decent or dope SF fitted out here
Hella...

Who's lookin out this weekend wit the new Goodfoot fitteds?
I might need a couple.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

I need a cookie monster hat in 7 1/4 real quick. Someone hook me up.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAM Black & Mild
EAST OAKLAND

^^^^^You're not the only one. I need someone to cop and hen sell me a cookie monster fitted in a 7 5/8's immediatly,,,Anyone?
FS/For Trade: Old love/New Love Pack 220. DS. Not Splitting. Looking for a meetup in NYC. PM me or yunggetmoney@tmail.com

WORD... :\
ohwell.gif
My bad... I just spazzed out :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

:D
happy.gif

Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

yo does anyone know where i can find black on black nba hats? im lookin for one exactly like mario687211
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Jordon Pushed Off
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

question to all those heavy rockin the HUF hats: what's wrong, yall don't like reppin the city you from? i really don't understand why anyone who lives in san francisco would buy a HUF hat in standard giants colors... for twice the price. |I
tired.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

nah air max 87, I wasnt tryin to call you out or nothing, I was just saying that fitted was on the website just in case anyone was looking for it. My bad if I came off as an @#%$, haha
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

FabLS_Fabolous.gif

67nw55e.jpg

62h8caf.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed rappin' his old stuff like "I used to live downtown......139th Street, Convent......WILD WILD WEST!!!" & it was fun...... :smokin
smokin.gif
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

I just won this hat and I was wonderin if anyone has any info on it .... Also what would of have this hat retail for? I like the fact it has the Bronx 1st and thats why I bought it ..

Back
Top Bottom