Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

anyone know of a place to get some Goodfoot fitteds online.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
He was tryin' on an adjustable Clippers hat.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
img_2754.jpg
img_2763.jpg
img_2758.jpg
img_2762.jpg
img_2768.jpg

Got this Tee from the New Era Flagship store today along with 2 hats from CC, and my Pure$ finally came in. Tee is nice quality with the NE logo stitched on the arm. They had some other sick T's along with hoodies. (CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PICK ME UP A CROOKS AND CASTLES 7 1/4 HAT FROM THE FAIRFAX STORE TOMMOROW, I CAN PICK U UP ANYTHING FROM NE FLAGSHIP BUFFALO, OR I GOT MAD HEAT, EXCLUSIVES AND SAMPLES LEFT, WILLING TO TRADE, CHECK MY COLLECTION ON PAGE 63, PM ME)
1005147ne3.jpg

1005149dx2.jpg

1005150xk7.jpg

1005151yb3.jpg

^is it limited or something? Cuz it doesnt impress me that much color scheme wise

Edit: Refering to the C&C chain hat
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Haha well now that everyone on here knows I would pay a lot of money for one, I'm thinking I might get the shaft in terms of pricing...

Nonetheless...*pms henz0*

^^^ Not Really IMO a hat or item for that matter is worth as much as you are willing to pay for it. A few people said my M&N PR was fugly and I bet they wouldnt pay anything for it but I would ... In another hand there are way to many hats here that I wouldnt pay a dime for them but someone else would .. so if you know what you want to pay for soemthing and limit yourself to that amount you be straight ... if you dont think you can do that .. money my friend willl be going thru your hands like is candy .. lmao

Damn it to hell. I want that KR fitted.

Anybody got access to the new Goodfoot fitteds? New batch has some ill stuff. :pimp:
pimp.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

^ Did you notice any Indian head Blackhawk jawns? I'm looking for that one at the moment. I might need to hit the east side on Monday.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Kings is on point. As long as you don't post pics where I can sift through and see everything, I'll be good. :lol:
laugh.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Quote:
Did you notice any Indian head Blackhawk jawns? I'm looking for that one at the moment. I might need to hit the east side on Monday.

I don't think they have it anymore.
Quote:
As long as you don't post pics where I can sift through and see everything, I'll be good.

I have pics like that.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

Back
Top Bottom