+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

^^
laugh.gif
I meant to say, I neva seen datt colorway...I seen thered/white/blues ( Olympic 20-5-5 ) ones...But not dose...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

70916b3da151f9d7e43b741cb7cf4d0b6f460cfe.JPG

Originally Posted by sensation87

^ Oh i know. I missed out on a pair of pebbles and I still kick myself for not taking the offer at hand.
smh.gif
at me
yeeeeeap, me too, in my sz 11 for a good price on top of that...im not going to live that one down.....anyone wanna help?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

just got these in the mail....
so you won these...i took a *herb* nap waiting to bid on them and literally slept on them...not a bad price at all and one of my favoritesneaks...well done sir

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

just got these in the mail....
so you won these...i took a *herb* nap waiting to bid on them and literally slept on them...not a bad price at all and one of my favorite sneaks...well done sir
Yeah... great pair of shoes... I was about to get a pair last year but my hook up failed to deliver. I miss them
sick.gif

new Soldiers... these are ballin'
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-17.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-41.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-25.jpg

w/ backpack
nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-63.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-10-38.jpg

Originally Posted by luvdashoes

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Thanks everybody!

Here are couple more pics...
lebrons-20-5-5-playoff-navy-43-web.jpg
Nice pick up , I need theese in a sz 11.5-13
damn i never get tired of seeing these and i need them in a 13-14...like none other...lol

-Tyler

ok so what are these i have never seen them before and i found them on eBay...there not my pictures...and are these even legit?

-Tyler

^ that's what I'm saying it has Look See sample tags, seller is known to sell authentic wear test/look see samples all the time.

i'm pretty sure he get's all his rare stuff from that thrift store in Beaverton where nike donates a bunch of old samples and used wear test shoes.

They look real, but not too appealing. I'd still pick them up if price was right. Impulse owns me.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Zach13g

^ that's what I'm saying it has Look See sample tags, seller is known to sell authentic wear test/look see samples all the time.

i'm pretty sure he get's all his rare stuff from that thrift store in Beaverton where nike donates a bunch of old samples and used wear test shoes.

Im going to college in oregon for sure now....

Back
Top Bottom