Post Your Motorcycle

What bike? Look up TST Industries for a cheap fender eliminator. No need to buy expensive ones. You'll probably need to buy license plate lights as well which they have and its easy to install. 

As for frame sliders, get cut frame slider. Its a lot stronger than the no cut kits. You would have to make a hole in your fenders but its easy. Just look up tutorials online. I suggest going with woodcraft or R&G
I got a 2015 Yamaha R3

I had never ridden a bike up until 3 weeks ago.

Bought a used Ninja 500, took a safety course, and I'm now licensed.

Feels good.

I had never ridden a bike up until 3 weeks ago.

Bought a used Ninja 500, took a safety course, and I'm now licensed.

Feels good.
Welcome! It'll feel even better once you're out on the road, haha

Looks like I'm gonna get back in the saddle tomorrow after a little over a week's break. Hopefully I'll have some pics to share.

NewWave90 NewWave90 Back when I got my first bike someone gave me some good advice.

Find a parking lot or a clear area and just practice letting the clutch out slowly and finding the point where the engine engages and the bike starts to roll. It'll help you become more familiar with your bikes clutch point and eventually it will just become muscle memory taking over and you won't even need to think about it.

NewWave90 NewWave90 Back when I got my first bike someone gave me some good advice.

Find a parking lot or a clear area and just practice letting the clutch out slowly and finding the point where the engine engages and the bike starts to roll. It'll help you become more familiar with your bikes clutch point and eventually it will just become muscle memory taking over and you won't even need to think about it.
yea that's good advice, I was able to ride to work today, 45 min ride went well. Truly am thankful for all you guys advice and encouragement. I'm gaining lots of confidence

Perfect riding weather today; rode to the Delaware Water Gap and back. I wish I got the bike in more pics.

Can't effing have nice things in the city. I usually park on the street since I use my bike to commute to work. The day I don't ride, I found my bike laid down coming home from work. Must've been laid for a while since half my oil leaked onto the floor. Sucks too since I park at the beginning of the street with like 7 other bikes. Super heated right now.

Can't effing have nice things in the city. I usually park on the street since I use my bike to commute to work. The day I don't ride, I found my bike laid down coming home from work. Must've been laid for a while since half my oil leaked onto the floor. Sucks too since I park at the beginning of the street with like 7 other bikes. Super heated right now.
This happens a lot. This will happen even Moar if you have a customized bike too. Bikes garner attention and it's not always good. Smh.
I stay with rails on my bike n had 2 different times when I had it knocked over by jerkoffs. The rails saved my bike 100% :pimp:. I've grown to accept people hating on bikes. :/

Knocking on Fall's/Winter's door. Hope you all been enjoying the season. My homie and I are planning on hitting the road next summer and rolling through a few cities to pick up on some floosies and cheap hotel rooms. :lol:

that sucks...i park up on the sidewalk for that very reason...though i do know the feeling if getting back to my spot to see my bike sitting sideways, hopefully no serious damage was done?

Knocking on Fall's/Winter's door. Hope you all been enjoying the season. My homie and I are planning on hitting the road next summer and rolling through a few cities to pick up on some floosies and cheap hotel rooms. :lol:

have you planned out & done a long/overnight road trip before? if so, how do you secure the ride @ hotel/motels? been curious about this lately as i recently had to stay overnight on a long cross country ride, at a motel (unplanned) but luckily the motel owner let me stash the bike in his garage and it got me to thinking how people usually take care of their bikes on overnight stays out of town?

OK so day 2 on the bike did much better watched a bunch of YouTube videos on how not to stall and found a technique that works for me and only stalled out twice.
Appreciation to: The Other Guy
TheHavik
Knappps.
Bscarrillo427
you know how many times I got laughed at on this website for saying I learned how to ride from a youtube video 
laugh.gif

I bought a bike, watched a video, did the neighborhood and streets for a few days and was on the freeways within a week.

Had a dream this happened to me last night.

After getting a parking ticket...

Last edited:
Getting ready to cut my muffler like this guy..anybody have any experience with this...????? Riding a 04 gsxr btw...

Last edited:
It looks like you were just about due for a new tire anyway, but at least it didn't go flat on you while you were riding.

Simple fix. Patch the hueax at the tire shop. FYI make sure to keep tires if u purchase new ones. Friends are always in need of tires plus a lot of shops will keep urs if u don't ask and they will sell in CG lol. I see plenty of used tired with >70% aof use left with a patch at great prices. :pimp:

It looks like you were just about due for a new tire anyway, but at least it didn't go flat on you while you were riding.

this...although you can definitely patch it, some places may be reluctant to do so... for risk of being responsible, i'd just get a new one for peace of mind!

made a trip out to mount washington (tallest peak in the northeast) and got a clear ride all the way down (after i dropped my bike on takeoff from an awkward parking position on an incline- no damage other than a broken rearview mirror) and cut this short portion, video is sped up 1.5x:

mt. wash descent by a0, on Flickr

my fault, can't figure out how to embed from the link, have to watch by following the link...

Last edited:
^ dope man and nice r6 as well.

in a dilemma because im saving either for a bike or for a trip to Japan next year 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom