Post Your Motorcycle

Gained a new appreciation for liter bikes today.

Rode a GSXR 1000 at a Suzuki demo and the chase guy was cool AF, told me to stay at the back of the group so I could hit the turns pretty hard. After a stop I decided to do a 1st gear pull, which on my bike (636), isn't too bad. As I hit it, the front wheel got light at about 11k and before I knew it the front rose ALL the way up! I'm not a wheelie type of guy so needless to say I was :D for the rest of the ride.

The perpetrator...

Saw all the new 2016 Japanese supersports at the AIMExpo.

The new matte gray R6 and R1 :x :wow: :x

AFTER A LONG HIATUS AFTER MY LAST BIKE WAS STOLEN, BOUGHT A 2015 DUCATI STREETFIGHTER 848 YESTERDAY 8)

PICKING IT UP TOMORROW :pimp:
Dope bike fam. Congrats. 

Ducati lyfe. 

APPRECIATE IT!

YEA THE BIKE IS BEAUTIFUL. I WAS TIRED OF JAPANESE BIKES SINCE I'VE OWNED 3 OF THEM ALREADY SO IT WAS TIME FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I'VE ALSO GROWN TO LOVE CAFE RACERS/NAKED BIKES RECENTLY SO THE STREETFIGHTER WAS DEF A GOOD FIT.

WHEN THE SALESMAN TURNED THE BIKE ON, THE SOUND OF THOSE TERMIS WAS TALKING TO ME :wow: :wow: :pimp:

APPRECIATE IT!

YEA THE BIKE IS BEAUTIFUL. I WAS TIRED OF JAPANESE BIKES SINCE I'VE OWNED 3 OF THEM ALREADY SO IT WAS TIME FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I'VE ALSO GROWN TO LOVE CAFE RACERS/NAKED BIKES RECENTLY SO THE STREETFIGHTER WAS DEF A GOOD FIT.

WHEN THE SALESMAN TURNED THE BIKE ON, THE SOUND OF THOSE TERMIS WAS TALKING TO ME
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Ohhhh yeah. Cant beat the sound! Get a fender eliminator and swap those mirrors and she will look mean as hel. 

Got a Monster 696 myself and she turns some heads. 

APPRECIATE IT!

WHEN THE SALESMAN TURNED THE BIKE ON, THE SOUND OF THOSE TERMIS WAS TALKING TO ME :wow: :wow: :pimp:
Ohhhh yeah. Cant beat the sound! Get a fender eliminator and swap those mirrors and she will look mean as hel. 

Got a Monster 696 myself and she turns some heads. 

YEA FENDER ELIMINATOR WILL DEF BE BOUGHT ALONG WITH FRAME SLIDERS BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE THE STOCK MIRRORS SO I'LL BE KEEPING THOSE :wow:

I WENT BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE STREETFIGHTER 848 AND MONSTER 1200S BEFORE DECIDING ON THE STREETFIGHTER. BEAUTIFUL BIKES.

Im not a Duc guy but damn that 848 look right :pimp:

As for vest, check this one out.
My buddy copped this last season for the low.
Its on closeout for $115 at STG.
http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/icon-stryker-battlescar-vest/

Blk/red for $130

OR since you got that Duc money...
Spidi Airbag Vest -$600

http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/spidi-neck-dps-airbag-vest/
Never tried one but i would be mad tempted to wear it around the crib and throw mad Macho Man elbows off ish to see how it go off.

Alpinestars also has a decent selection of vests.

If youre looking for max protection but cant deal with a full jacket due to heat or whatever id suggest an armored shirt.
I had one a few years ago made by Knox that was mesh but had CE padding in all the high impact areas (back, shoulders, elbows)
Only thing is you gotta ride around looking like a hot boy in a mesh shirt.
It was prob a bad call to wear it without a shirt under it but damn it was hot in Biloxi.
Kept me cool yet protected.
They usually run around $170-270 range.

Im not a Duc guy but damn that 848 look right :pimp:

As for vest, check this one out.
My buddy copped this last season for the low.
Its on closeout for $115 at STG.
http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/icon-stryker-battlescar-vest/

Blk/red for $130

OR since you got that Duc money...
Spidi Airbag Vest -$600

http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/spidi-neck-dps-airbag-vest/
Never tried one but i would be mad tempted to wear it around the crib and throw mad Macho Man elbows off ish to see how it go off.

Alpinestars also has a decent selection of vests.

If youre looking for max protection but cant deal with a full jacket due to heat or whatever id suggest an armored shirt.
I had one a few years ago made by Knox that was mesh but had CE padding in all the high impact areas (back, shoulders, elbows)
Only thing is you gotta ride around looking like a hot boy in a mesh shirt.
It was prob a bad call to wear it without a shirt under it but damn it was hot in Biloxi.
Kept me cool yet protected.
They usually run around $170-270 range.

I'M LIKING THE ICON VESTS. PROB GONNA COP THAT. EASY PASS ON THE AIRBAG VEST AND MESH ARMORED SHIRT. NOT TRYING TO BE OUT HERE LOOKING LIKE THE VILLAGE PEOPLE :lol:

Since its motorcycle related,

What jackets you guys rock with? Looking to get the Icon Hypersport in the Stealth color.

Back
Top Bottom