Post Your Motorcycle

Joined Jul 22, 2006
Since my twins off to med-school becoming a MD or some **** I got his evo and my R1 to switch off between; that awd is crazy even compared to my bike, but hitting 80-90 in first is still better lol.

Joined Nov 29, 2006
^^^^^^ yeah evo power aint no joke

i decided im selling mine after having it for 3 years, hopefully i dont regret it in the future

Joined Dec 22, 2010
Has anyone purchased aftermarket fairings? If so, what website did you cop from? Wanna change out my fairings to something different. Have a 2011 R6 Raven

Joined Dec 16, 2005
After years of having my M1 license, finally got my own bike, a Yamaha R3. Figure I'd develop my skills before moving up to the big boys.

Joined Mar 26, 2015
After years of having my M1 license, finally got my own bike, a Yamaha R3. Figure I'd develop my skills before moving up to the big boys.
My advice get something bigger a 600 will be fine( personal experience ) you will thank me

Joined Dec 17, 2012
Dang, y'all are making me jealous. I'm about to go on a three week vacay out of the country so I'm missing prime riding weather here in Jersey

Joined Jan 5, 2013
The "selling my son's bike to _____" posts have been going on for years fam. You can spot those from a far. The use of the name Richard Cranium, or D*** Cranium, just confirms it was a fake posting.

Joined Dec 17, 2007
My advice get something bigger a 600 will be fine( personal experience ) you will thank me
good choice I have the blue and silver one and I love it I just put new flush light on mine about to cop a new fender eliminator cuz I absolutely hate the stock one.

Joined Jan 5, 2013
Think I'm going to step it up to a 1000 next season. Had my 600 Gixxer for the past two years, and I had my R6 back in 2012. I think I can safely say I've got the hang of riding to the point where I can handle the additional power. I'd love that BMW SR1000, but that joint is costly. :lol:

Kinda want a Busa, but I also kinda want another GSXR (I know the Busa is technically a GSXR, but you get my point).

Joined Aug 25, 2008
Dang, y'all are making me jealous. I'm about to go on a three week vacay out of the country so I'm missing prime riding weather here in Jersey
I feel the pain. Just broke 2 bones in my right and fractured one of my left hand.

Right hand in a cast and just dealing with the left. Can't be 100% crippled. 6 week recovery time :smh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now