Post Your Motorcycle

What footwear do you guys rock on your bikes? Been running with Alpinestars Fastlanes for almost 3 seasons now and the right shoe has a hole in the sole now.

3 seasons is a long time for any shoes. U got ur monies worth out them.

My footwear game is weak. I usuallyride in either butters (wheat timbs) or some beat crimson foams. I had some puma v2 boots but they were too uncomfortable for casual riding and walking. Got tired of carrying another pair of shoes to walk in so i just stopped wearing them.
benzilla427 benzilla427 How those A* feel when walking?

3 seasons is a long time for any shoes. U got ur monies worth out them.

Yeah, I ain't eem mad; just looking to change it up a little.

thehavik thehavik , I think they felt decent while walking. Not super cushioned, but I never felt uncomfortable wearing them for the whole day.

Last edited:
I have been riding in my supra TKs. Super high top for ankle protection. The tongue of the shoe is mangled but not too noticeable given the straps. Since they are skateboarding shoes they have held up pretty well. They will be retired soon

Passed my Riders Class this past weekend :pimp:

Feeling these gloves from Rev'it to get things started while saving for my Honda CB

$100

Last edited:
Midas wale get the full boot if u spend that kinda mula.
Oh dang, guess they're not on sale anymore. I was looking a couple days back and they were $160. I guess I'll just save my money and ride in my old Air Raids for now.

Got my license 2 years ago and haven't been on a bike since. I was upset, especially after I was close to getting one but considering how Pittsburgh streets are a mix between a Starcrunch and Swiss cheese, I aint eem mad

Yea, probably when I move. I would have one if I could've found one for $5000> but stores price gauge due to demand up here. One spot was trying to sell me on a 2009 Y6Zr w/ 9,000 mi. for 6 grand when I could've gotten a current year model for a stack more. Add that to the fact that people up here can't drive and the roads are bad, I couldn't justify the investment at the time.

Yea, probably when I move. I would have one if I could've found one for $5000> but stores price gauge due to demand up here. One spot was trying to sell me on a 2009 Y6Zr w/ 9,000 mi. for 6 grand when I could've gotten a current year model for a stack more. Add that to the fact that people up here can't drive and the roads are bad, I couldn't justify the investment at the time.

yea dealerships are generally going to be on the high side in terms of price, as far as the street conditions & dealing with bad drivers...that will probably always be the case to some degree because for most drivers motorcycles are not really top of mind, maybe especially so in places where there is a 'riding season' for a small window of the year & the roads out here on the east are yet another obstacle but if there an upside to bad roads is that it teaches you the importance of lane positioning & scanning the road just of the sheer necessity...

Yeah, one day I'll explore Cali on 2 wheels...

I've been telling my boy he needs to get his license and a bike. I'm not really tight with the riders I know so I usually ride solo.

yea dealerships are generally going to be on the high side in terms of price, as far as the street conditions & dealing with bad drivers...that will probably always be the case to some degree because for most drivers motorcycles are not really top of mind, maybe especially so in places where there is a 'riding season' for a small window of the year & the roads out here on the east are yet another obstacle but if there an upside to bad roads is that it teaches you the importance of lane positioning & scanning the road just of the sheer necessity...

Yea, that's true. I guess I'm thinking in more of damage to the bike. U have to pretty much swerve down the road in order to dodge the potholes in Pittsburgh :lol: I'm definitely gon get one within the next year or so though. Wife is coo w/ it so I overcame the toughest part

Congrats fam. Enjoy the bike and stay within your limits. Ride safe.
Thanks man now I'm looking to upgrade some things on my bike like get a new exhaust and was thinking about doing the LED lighting on it as well what's the best exhaust out I found a yoshimura for 404 is that too much??

Thanks man now I'm looking to upgrade some things on my bike like get a new exhaust and was thinking about doing the LED lighting on it as well what's the best exhaust out I found a yoshimura for 404 is that too much??

My suggestion is go on YouTube and search for your bike with different exhausts. Then pick one that sounds good to you.

On a side note, picked up a rear fender eliminator kit for $70 on Craigslist. Can't wait to install it.

Welp...got the news that my uncle was involved in a fatal accident on his bike last night.

Supposedly he'd been drinking beforehand.

Stay safe, NT bros. And NEVER drink and ride.

Back
Top Bottom