POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

smh.gif

man, you edited first, so im not talkin here no more thats after weeks of you harrasing me online about hats... you got issues, its offline at this point.Niketalk hasnt gotten you friends or zoloft. if imma respond its in person or on the other site. you just want attention.

also i got a million ims from you
tired.gif

you even hittin me up on other sns cuz i blocked you.

EDIT; how you give me your addy? then take it back sayin you scared its a "set up" i run with police?
laugh.gif

you're a fish out of water, myspace.com down?

^ no duke its fishy when you ask me where i sleep then say give me a few. please chunk respond to me in person i want you to. but remember you dont wantproblems or to fight. bro you called me out months ago over a deal gone wrong. you always talked about me to other people. thats why i have a problem with youand you denied it all day everyday.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

i actually stay in ann arbor, where you at?

For the moment I'm staying with mom in Novi/Farmington Hills... Although that is coming to an end soon hopefully. Nice to see someone else in Michiganis on fitteds like that though. Kids look at me crazy when I start pulling out boxes typically.

As far as the thread goes
roll.gif
... This thread sometimes turns into women ata mall sale. But anyway, Chunk I got my hat today. Good looking out again, I'd be heated if I missed out on that joint. Classic. Your lucky thoughapparently, it'd just turn into one more dude harassing you via AIM apparently.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Originally Posted by MyOnes

i actually stay in ann arbor, where you at?

For the moment I'm staying with mom in Novi/Farmington Hills... Although that is coming to an end soon hopefully. Nice to see someone else in Michigan is on fitteds like that though. Kids look at me crazy when I start pulling out boxes typically.

yea my brother stays somewhere in novi, i dont know where though cuz ive only been there one time.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by na penny 89

my dude at PEG gonna lace me up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

chunk you was the other day lmao. its all good though.

CC i like some stuff i miss the summer when i was seeing so many ill things.

laugh.gif

how to take care of na penny aka spencer

Hey buddy, if you're wondering why ninjahood, myself, and the girl from your "*** check" rejected your real life "friend requests" its because life isn't myspace, mr e-thug.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you got me feeling like Henzo the way you sending me friend request.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son said "real life" friend request

tom-myspace.jpg

... . . atleast you got tom!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

2nkhrg3.jpg

pimp.gif

ahhh da joints wit da helmets back in da day.....i got a couple NFL fitteds from house of fitteds glory years
wink.gif

yeah man, whats good ninjahood?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

But anyway, Chunk I got my hat today. Good looking out again
good stuff
smokin.gif

yeah matt, 3 3/4 and 1 7/8, but the older hats fit kinda
alien.gif

5eu6td.jpg

roll.gif

this is my first time back to this in months and wow.

yall are still the same. i dont see how people can get so angry in a fitted thread.

you edited it out first. so who really ceased fire? Anyone can check the times. You just run to the internet to get a rep. You give me you addy (which might befake) to claim im sending cops. You think the internet is a RPG... and im some Hat mafioso, stalking me, I feel like John Lennon.

lol .. I just came in to check some fitteds and i see the drama .. Imma be humble and not comment because if I did, SMH .....

Anyways whats good peeps ... how ya been?

^ what state are you in? anything good clothing/hat wise?

your last reply to this thread was somehow "my fault" and i got a million IMs for ...smh
i forgot i controlled everyone in the hat thread.

So I just picked up my first couple CapCity hats. I think I'm hooked now. Can anyone help me out with a couple fitteds I'm looking for? I'm lookingfor both of the Hawaii fitteds up on CapCity in a size 7 1/2. Also quick question, does the black/green Hawaii match the Black/Green Huf Air Max One?

Back
Top Bottom