POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

any places online have this logo any colorway in a 3/8?

CIDB00000%5C816.jpg

The one thing I have learn about observing people in NT .. That not always who you read is as bad as they type ... Trust me when I say .. I have seen allot ofcats that post here that you probably think .. WOW that dude has ton of hats/kicks .. he must be stylin and running away with the girls .. LMAO only if you seethem in real life .. you be like that cat is broke as hell .. LMAO others that dont brag and want to pick a fitted here and there and are humble and youprobably see his pick up and say .. wow that dude is corny with a regular lets say nats hat .. is making that %+*% look good and pimpin out there ...

Anyway, moral of the story, lost of cats here want to clown and make fun and/or talk crap, ya need to look in the mirror and see who you really are, because Ibet lots of you will get decked out and wouldnt do crap about it but cry .....

I'm not throwin low blows to anyone as you seen I have not type names .. but if I called cats out ... some of ya be amaze who makes the list of little craptalkers that I know for a fact I back hand and wouldnt do nothing about it ... as far as for me
Well, avg looking nice whip, money in my pockets a few ugly girls here and there and %+*% talker at time all in fun, by no means am I a thug or claim to be orby any means can I take on the world, but I know if i was to say something I have the heart to back my words up ..

question is, DO YOU?

No offense el boricua, but that's the same stuff that gets posted in every thread where somethin pops off
ohwell.gif
so really aren't postin somethin that wedon't know or haven't seen, if you been on NT long enough u kno how things work and so forth, people 9 out of 10 times never be who they seem to actlike on the Net, its a fact. Come on, remeber AOL chats?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Does anyone know of any places online that has a pretty good selection of San Diego hats? Ive tried looking but came up with nada. Thanks.

No offense el boricua, but that's the same stuff that gets posted in every thread where somethin pops off
ohwell.gif
so really aren't postin somethin that wedon't know or haven't seen, if you been on NT long enough u kno how things work and so forth, people 9 out of 10 times never be who they seem to actlike on the Net, its a fact. Come on, remeber AOL chats?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thunder you get blame because you are a pusher .. LMAO .. Fitteds here are like crack on the street ... LMAO

When you going to pegs my dude? I might go this weekend for one of my boys since he email me and ask .. comin all the way from DC ..

elboricua 6 good input bro i respect that. i know we had our BS flame thing of the summer. this is probley the only smart thing you will ever here come out ofmy mouth in this thread. there are dudes on this board who use every last penny to look fresh from a pair of kicks to a couple of fitted's living to wherethey pray they got 2 bucks on there metro to get back to the crib. i learned a while ago live like your broke and you will have money.
i dont want people to think im an E thug when i pop off because of some stupid things that were said to me. cap city if i ever break anything in your store imsorry and ill pay for it when i come through if the situation is right. back to what elboricua 6 there is alot of people that talk and dont act. the kids youneed to worry about is the ones who either talk loud and are known for it or close there mouth, or in some rare cases drop it come and it dont talk butremember words and faces. the sad thing is im a real humble kid worked for my stuff. anyone who knows me from this board knows this. onto the PS i can sit backa say those are all in jokes and games but when some people throw shots for no reason and start saying im harassing someone over fitteds isnt right its liketrying to set me up so if cats wont break bred with me or anything of that nature because of 1 or 2 cats. this is how the whole issue started and this is HOWIT HAPPENED. over the summer i hit the person up for some fitted request i had him order them it came out to about 200 bucks i didnt have enough and didnt wantto cut him short. so i said hey give me a call because i was out the door to the hospital to see my dying grandmother. he didn't want to give me a call. soi said okay look i cant go to the bank for i dont know how long i cant pay you because of this. he then told who ever at CC about this. then i got an IM oneday and ''i heard your money is never right, and you cant dress'' so i was like come on man ? it was one time but he kept saying that this manreally put you down in the store a couple of times when he read your stuff off the sidekick. thats when it started so i hit the man up. he said no man i neverdid this and that. i know he did it, everyone knows he did. but he wont admit it. he keeps saying talk to them about it but when i do they say he ran your facethrough the ground about that issue. this is when i start getting mad. so things blow over and i post he post we give props to each other. then i get a IMsaying he is still going on about something from early September ? like TI said i thought we squashed it why you still talking#@$! for ? he gives me the samerun around except this time he says im crazy. i could have handled the problem different but when your angry you dont think about stuff. then i act stupid andcall him out of his name and start running my head like im un educated or something. he then goes running around people on AIM that i am harassing him overfitteds ? the convo was never over fitteds or anything. then he starts putting people out that i say whats good to on this forum out there like he knows me andthere situation and what not ? how does he know me and ninjahood, and esp henzo's friendship if it is even that ? these guys helped me about a year ago onsome stuff. they got my respect and there OG's in our culture show i show respect. then my homeboy hits me up talking about he making you look real bad onpeople aim's. so this man is running around spreading my face in the dirt where i cant defend myself. then he keeps talking. this man isnt really a man. iwill see this man eventually and ask him if still has the same thoughts and if he says no ill let em by his way. i dont hold grudges but im starting to thinkthe reason he is running his mouth because i could not be in the area. i do things i work,chill,enjoy life in a couple of states. so after reading this paperNT you be the judge. im just letting you hear my side of the story. so we can see who meets in the middle. this man needs to think though dont think i cantreach out.

im being legit saying what happened. i know this is NT but if you all take the time to read it. you will understand. prolly not lol.

this is HOW IT HAPPENED. over the summer i hit the person up for some fitted request i had him order them it came out to about 200 bucks i didnt have enoughand didnt want to cut him short. so i said hey give me a call because i was out the door to the hospital to see my dying grandmother. he didn't want togive me a call. so i said okay look i cant go to the bank for i dont know how long i cant pay you because of this. he then told who ever at CC about this. theni got an IM one day and ''i heard your money is never right, and you cant dress'' so i was like come on man ? it was one time but he keptsaying that this man really put you down in the store a couple of times when he read your stuff off the sidekick. thats when it started so i hit the man up. hesaid no man i never did this and that. i know he did it, everyone knows he did. but he wont admit it. he keeps saying talk to them about it but when i do theysay he ran your face through the ground about that issue.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

im being legit saying what happened. i know this is NT but if you all take the time to read it. you will understand. prolly not lol.
no one is going to read your wall of text

Back
Top Bottom