POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by na penny 89

elboricua 6 good input bro i respect that. i know we had our BS flame thing of the summer. this is probley the only smart thing you will ever here come out of my mouth in this thread. there are dudes on this board who use every last penny to look fresh from a pair of kicks to a couple of fitted's living to where they pray they got 2 bucks on there metro to get back to the crib. i learned a while ago live like your broke and you will have money.
i dont want people to think im an E thug when i pop off because of some stupid things that were said to me. cap city if i ever break anything in your store im sorry and ill pay for it when i come through if the situation is right. back to what elboricua 6 there is alot of people that talk and dont act. the kids you need to worry about is the ones who either talk loud and are known for it or close there mouth, or in some rare cases drop it come and it dont talk but remember words and faces. the sad thing is im a real humble kid worked for my stuff. anyone who knows me from this board knows this. onto the PS i can sit back a say those are all in jokes and games but when some people throw shots for no reason and start saying im harassing someone over fitteds isnt right its like trying to set me up so if cats wont break bred with me or anything of that nature because of 1 or 2 cats. this is how the whole issue started and this is HOW IT HAPPENED. over the summer i hit the person up for some fitted request i had him order them it came out to about 200 bucks i didnt have enough and didnt want to cut him short. so i said hey give me a call because i was out the door to the hospital to see my dying grandmother. he didn't want to give me a call. so i said okay look i cant go to the bank for i dont know how long i cant pay you because of this. he then told who ever at CC about this. then i got an IM one day and ''i heard your money is never right, and you cant dress'' so i was like come on man ? it was one time but he kept saying that this man really put you down in the store a couple of times when he read your stuff off the sidekick. thats when it started so i hit the man up. he said no man i never did this and that. i know he did it, everyone knows he did. but he wont admit it. he keeps saying talk to them about it but when i do they say he ran your face through the ground about that issue. this is when i start getting mad. so things blow over and i post he post we give props to each other. then i get a IM saying he is still going on about something from early September ? like TI said i thought we squashed it why you still talking#@$! for ? he gives me the same run around except this time he says im crazy. i could have handled the problem different but when your angry you dont think about stuff. then i act stupid and call him out of his name and start running my head like im un educated or something. he then goes running around people on AIM that i am harassing him over fitteds ? the convo was never over fitteds or anything. then he starts putting people out that i say whats good to on this forum out there like he knows me and there situation and what not ? how does he know me and ninjahood, and esp henzo's friendship if it is even that ? these guys helped me about a year ago on some stuff. they got my respect and there OG's in our culture show i show respect. then my homeboy hits me up talking about he making you look real bad on people aim's. so this man is running around spreading my face in the dirt where i cant defend myself. then he keeps talking. this man isnt really a man. i will see this man eventually and ask him if still has the same thoughts and if he says no ill let em by his way. i dont hold grudges but im starting to think the reason he is running his mouth because i could not be in the area. i do things i work,chill,enjoy life in a couple of states. so after reading this paper NT you be the judge. im just letting you hear my side of the story. so we can see who meets in the middle. this man needs to think though dont think i cant reach out.

2rpegja.jpg

you were already told!!!

Someone produce please

this guy na penny stays taking L's in this

i dont remember clearly, but i think i was trying to sell a pinstripe authentic to this guy a few months ago and he was blabbing about how asians dont deserve to wear jordans only native americans. i was
roll.gif
. Is NA for native americans? at the myspace lines. haha anyways, nice fitteds as always thunder. carry on. haha

Man, as I don't know none of you dudes personally can we quit the side taking and trash talking? I respect and remember the people that have went out oftheir way to hook it up, but ya'll are taking sides like your parents are fighting...I'm starting to think we should really lock this thread up andstart over with collection posts just like this post started after the yuku switch, out of 200 pages I swear a good 50-60 is just comprised of fitted beef.

It is starting to make me feel like I need to go out of my way and cop some fitteds locally just to break up the monotony, because as it is I'm gettingreal bored. Hopefully CC updates with some heat this week so maybe we can get back to talking about hats.

elboricua 6 good input bro i respect that. i know we had our BS flame thing of the summer. this is probley the only smart thing you will ever here come out of my mouth in this thread. there are dudes on this board who use every last penny to look fresh from a pair of kicks to a couple of fitted's living to where they pray they got 2 bucks on there metro to get back to the crib. i learned a while ago live like your broke and you will have money.
i dont want people to think im an E thug when i pop off because of some stupid things that were said to me. cap city if i ever break anything in your store im sorry and ill pay for it when i come through if the situation is right. back to what elboricua 6 there is alot of people that talk and dont act. the kids you need to worry about is the ones who either talk loud and are known for it or close there mouth, or in some rare cases drop it come and it dont talk but remember words and faces. the sad thing is im a real humble kid worked for my stuff. anyone who knows me from this board knows this. onto the PS i can sit back a say those are all in jokes and games but when some people throw shots for no reason and start saying im harassing someone over fitteds isnt right its like trying to set me up so if cats wont break bred with me or anything of that nature because of 1 or 2 cats. this is how the whole issue started and this is HOW IT HAPPENED. over the summer i hit the person up for some fitted request i had him order them it came out to about 200 bucks i didnt have enough and didnt want to cut him short. so i said hey give me a call because i was out the door to the hospital to see my dying grandmother. he didn't want to give me a call. so i said okay look i cant go to the bank for i dont know how long i cant pay you because of this. he then told who ever at CC about this. then i got an IM one day and ''i heard your money is never right, and you cant dress'' so i was like come on man ? it was one time but he kept saying that this man really put you down in the store a couple of times when he read your stuff off the sidekick. thats when it started so i hit the man up. he said no man i never did this and that. i know he did it, everyone knows he did. but he wont admit it. he keeps saying talk to them about it but when i do they say he ran your face through the ground about that issue. this is when i start getting mad. so things blow over and i post he post we give props to each other. then i get a IM saying he is still going on about something from early September ? like TI said i thought we squashed it why you still talking#@$! for ? he gives me the same run around except this time he says im crazy. i could have handled the problem different but when your angry you dont think about stuff. then i act stupid and call him out of his name and start running my head like im un educated or something. he then goes running around people on AIM that i am harassing him over fitteds ? the convo was never over fitteds or anything. then he starts putting people out that i say whats good to on this forum out there like he knows me and there situation and what not ? how does he know me and ninjahood, and esp henzo's friendship if it is even that ? these guys helped me about a year ago on some stuff. they got my respect and there OG's in our culture show i show respect. then my homeboy hits me up talking about he making you look real bad on people aim's. so this man is running around spreading my face in the dirt where i cant defend myself. then he keeps talking. this man isnt really a man. i will see this man eventually and ask him if still has the same thoughts and if he says no ill let em by his way. i dont hold grudges but im starting to think the reason he is running his mouth because i could not be in the area. i do things i work,chill,enjoy life in a couple of states. so after reading this paper NT you be the judge. im just letting you hear my side of the story. so we can see who meets in the middle. this man needs to think though dont think i cant reach out.

970kzp.jpg

^^^

You better cover that pic more if you want to keep your name. You're an idiot if you think we cant see that.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this is HOW IT HAPPENED. over the summer i hit the person up for some fitted request i had him order them it came out to about 200 bucks i didnt have enoughand didnt want to cut him short. so i said hey give me a call because i was out the door to the hospital to see my dying grandmother. he didn't want togive me a call. so i said okay look i cant go to the bank for i dont know how long i cant pay you because of this. he then told who ever at CC about this. theni got an IM one day and ''i heard your money is never right, and you cant dress'' so i was like come on man ? it was one time but he keptsaying that this man really put you down in the store a couple of times when he read your stuff off the sidekick. thats when it started so i hit the man up. hesaid no man i never did this and that. i know he did it, everyone knows he did. but he wont admit it. he keeps saying talk to them about it but when i do theysay he ran your face through the ground about that issue.

there.

me and chunk meeting up clash of the titans. north vs south will it go the way of the civil war ? come see at Kennedy fried chicken to find out !!!

^ Man you restated your story like 3 times now... We get it, and all of us still don't care. Ok, I'm not worried about what other people say about youon a shoe message board, but really what have you gained? Seriously, please lock this up mods... At this point it is like beating a dead horse.

I got a headache...

And it ain't from no tight%%@! fitteds. Squash all that drama. Nobody cares. And NO, don't lock the thread over this crap.

Lockin the thread over that would be a waste, the mods can come thru and just clean up certain posts and screen names this would run smoother....
nerd.gif

I have the OG Black/White Rich Yung Fitted in a 7 3/4 that didn't release to the public, I'm looking to trade it for the Black/White one in a 7 3/4that dropped @ Cap City few months back.

Get @ me.

The 10 deep one is
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

They did a lot of that "society" stuff for their next season.

They did do the "X" hat again, one white based and one green based
nerd.gif

over the summer i hit the person up for some fitted request i had him order them it came out to about 200 bucks i didnt have enough
smh.gif
I dont know why dudes go outta there way and try to cop stuffthey cant pay for at that time

this is HOW IT HAPPENED. over the summer i hit the person up for some fitted request i had him order them it came out to about 200 bucks i didnt have enough and didnt want to cut him short. so i said hey give me a call because i was out the door to the hospital to see my dying grandmother. he didn't want to give me a call. so i said okay look i cant go to the bank for i dont know how long i cant pay you because of this. he then told who ever at CC about this. then i got an IM one day and ''i heard your money is never right, and you cant dress'' so i was like come on man ? it was one time but he kept saying that this man really put you down in the store a couple of times when he read your stuff off the sidekick. thats when it started so i hit the man up. he said no man i never did this and that. i know he did it, everyone knows he did. but he wont admit it. he keeps saying talk to them about it but when i do they say he ran your face through the ground about that issue.

there.

pardon me, but what does the 10deep hat mean?
im assumin its soem sort of fraternity?

black/purple rocksmith is hot tho

man, a lot of these company's fail when they make hats.

been a minute since i've seen a non custom mlb hat that was nice.

10 deep just looks ugly. the R on the rocksmith sucks otherwise the colorways are fine.

some pickups. houndstooth is FS and it's a 3/4, thought it could fit me once i got a hair cut but seems like my head got bigger again (nh)
d8415de25d035ff74285a739b3e1c98dd957bcc.JPG

Back
Top Bottom