POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

this guy na penny stays taking L's in this

i dont remember clearly, but i think i was trying to sell a pinstripe authentic to this guy a few months ago and he was blabbing about how asians dont deserve to wear jordans only native americans. i was
roll.gif
. Is NA for native americans? at the myspace lines. haha anyways, nice fitteds as always thunder. carry on. haha

smh.gif
What a rediculous comment

^^^ Is the cool thing to do now .. I guess when you was younger you did something that older peeps were like what in the world .. because a lot of the SHTthats going on right now Im looking at and I'm just SMH .. I.E. Guys and Man using tight colorfull jeans trying to pull a Kanye .. I think that SHT looksgay as hell but hey I guess is the style .. if they can pull *@$ look and still pull fems ... then more power to them and hell who am I to talk .. Im a olderhead and they probably thing nice designer jeans with a lacoste shirt and a diff kick for everyday of the week is corny .. hmmm

why do people do it period?
smh.gif

I've had people not buy hats becuase the sticker wasn't there or the sticker was messed up
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Wait... So if I understand you correctly what you are saying is that black/gold Steelers is a new era and not a snapback?
eek.gif
Nice!

Originally Posted by air max 87

why do people do it period?
smh.gif

I've had people not buy hats becuase the sticker wasn't there or the sticker was messed up
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Now that's a damn shame
smh.gif

I know im late but..................

I need one of these in a 7 5/8. Lemme know if someone knows where i can get one, or if you wanna sell urs. Thanks!!!!!

-Guez

I'm one of those who leaves the sticker on personally... Even on hats that I didn't just cop I feel like it adds to the overall design of a new era,although with the rotation I've built I guess they are all new sort of. But I've bought fitteds where the sticker was all messed up and I just rippedit off rather than have some ratty sticker peeling off the front of my hat. I'd rather have a hat with the sticker off than none at all IMO. But unlikealot of ya'll saying you are "older dudes", by NT standards I am half way in the grave and I remeber the days of rocking J's with the nikekey chain still on or the Starter hologram tag hanging off the back of the hat. I mean, is it slightly tacky? Yeah, I guess. But it is more force of habit thananything. It is whatever though, because I'm hardly looking to dudes on advice on how to dress myself, I got it under control I think.

Sup ya'll..I'm a manager at lids, when they the new authentics came out last year..they shipped them to us in those boxes, but for some reason, theyonly gave us 3..the rest of the hats came in a small new era box, but it was real cheap and generic looking..I can't find anymore of those boxes, I onlygot 1 left, I sold the other 2 to my friends...

Another thing about the big ol stickers, I left them on my hats cus I didn't wear them yet..I actually place the small circle sticker under my brim, butI've been doing that for the longest cus leaving the sticker on the top of the brim tends to leave a mark on it when you do decide to take it off or itgets messed up and u take it off..plus I think that look is stupid, but that's my opinion...I just recently found out that cats say that's being a hypebeast cus you put ya sticker under ya brim...lol, I can speak for myself and say I never seen anyone else do it b4 me.

Knivesdesu that steelers hat is actually a reebok fitted, I don't wear reebok but it was $5. copped it to go with my airmax 95's and my New Love jordan1's...give my black/yellow pirates fitted a rest..lol.. It does look like a snapback now that I think about it..only snap back I got is that green/whiteJohn Deer trucker hat

Back
Top Bottom