POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

hatdel3full.jpg

Fitteds ruined my life. Seriously.

I'm nearing 250 and I dunno where to put all these @#%$.

And good thing I haven't been able to make it out to the east coast yet. :smh:
smh.gif

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

Quote:
You seriously don't want this guy to ever get back home do you? I remember a couple of years ago someone got killed over wearing Giants gear at Dodger Stadium.
:wow:
eek.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
I'm heartfelt with the texture of velvet.

still looking for this one though

img0651zo8.jpg

someone PM me with the info
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Thunder Chocha I know pegs has a black and goldish timber wolves logo and being that he does rock most fitteds from pegs I wouldnt doubt im talking about the same one .. Next time I go Ill check it out .. I passed on that ..

Chris Brown I believe is wearing the Burgundy Silver sabers on his new video too ..
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

^^ I feel you buddy....I tried to hit up Jae, but no response.....anybody get the pm from jae saying where in frisco to cop this??

^^^I was lookin for that hat today......had no luck, can you check your inbox Jae.

I actually found a store that has the same hat with the logo on the side, but not that color.

yo, elboricua...
Does pegs have a black/gold pegasus logo, like the one Thunder posted a while ago, except you said that was navy/gold.
I go to UCF and that would be perfect to rock to games and stuff, cuz the Pegasus is one of our logo/mascots...thanks
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

avitale .. if you read what I wrote right after he posted that you will see that I said ..

NOTE: SORRY I WAS THE JACKASS THAT DIDNT READ YOUR ENTIRE POST .. LMAO!!!!

no mang .. they dont have that joint Black and Gold .. actually i have to check their case cause I seen a couple of black and gold logo but on the case are only small sizes or extreamly big sizes .. but i doubt it cause I been looking for those colors peg too
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

I know that...thats why I asked if Pegs had 1 in black/gold...sorry if my post was unclear, I was tryna say, that you were saying that hat was navy/gold, so I was asking if they had black/gold
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

here's a few of my NY fitteds, I got other teams and @#%$ but I'm starting to cop only NY hats

4kyaquq.jpg
Only cowards get talked to Greasy and be mumblin bacc
But me, I grab the banger, I don't care about size
Hope the whole Blocc watchin when I Tear out your eyes

ay profilic you got aim? i got a question and
i tried to pm you and got lost so drop me a pm.

Quote:

LMAO .. go pick it up yourself .. or good luck someone might be that generous ..
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye
"Quinn is a bust"
TEAM ARSENAL

SMART @#%$ REPLIED .. REMOVED .. NO COMMENTS!

no problem homie ... hit me up in AIM right quick

Whats up guys, I've been on a search for a nice fitted for the Aquas. I'm wanting something Houston related or NY related. I picked up the all purple Yankees fitted from MyShirts, but I was disappointed when the MLB logoman was crooked and misplaced. Can anyone help me out? I'm paypal ready. I've seen some heat posted like a nice Rockets and Mets, I think from from Pegasus. Thanks.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
HOOPSboy7@gmail.com[/email] 143*733865*1

Thanks CapCity for shipping so fast! The praying hands fitted is even better looking in person and Ive got it on right now for my birthday. Ill be making more purchases soon...

yo elboricua 6, is that mariners in that pic on the lower right citrus and green? i can't really tell the colors

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Quote:
I actually found a store that has the same hat with the logo on the side, but not that color.

i think all "the city" hats has that logo on the side, seen em on a couple other colors i saw.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

is the same colors as the blackhawk ...

I have a better pic for the blackhawk but yeah same colors

hopefully that can help you better

P. S. Another Basic NY Aqua

Back
Top Bottom