POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

could you plug me with the info?

I'm bout to be up there next weekand for the michigan game
For Sale: Authentic Nike Iverson Gtown Jersey sz 48 (mint); DS Flint XIII sz11; DS Zoom Fligh 95 Hi wht/blk sz10.5

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

siirkus
i know cc has done a sac kings logo but its been awhile

and thanks for the info the new sharks logo

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Some PickUps .. :wink:
wink.gif
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

i want you to wear that crossed out LA fitted in LA.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Yo CC, yall got anything droppin for the Barkley's?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

why do they need somethin for the barkleys .. simple black purple joint will do .. fire ...
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

What's up with people crossing out the LA logo lately? :smh:
smh.gif
...PAPERchaser, or DOUGH getter, It's all the same...​

Quote:
was about to put "SF" right next to it.

or better yet at a dodger game in LA. LOL
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Canucks, Lightning, and Ottawa Senators changed their logos.

Canucks and Lightning have subtle changes while the Sens logo has more of a streamlined look. All these obviously in conjunction with the new jerseys Reebok put out for the NHL.
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

I just went to check out the new Canucks jerseys. Interesting, its like they put their old colors, logos and also kept the orca.

Quote:
gr0unded
was about to put "SF" right next to it.

Quote:
Sikwiidit04

or better yet at a dodger game in

You seriously don't want this guy to ever get back home do you? I remember a couple of years ago someone got killed over wearing Giants gear at Dodger Stadium.

Back
Top Bottom