POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

ugh yet another purple hat .. LMAO .. I might have to cop but damn my stock cant handle another Purple .. UGH .. but i love that logo .. it looks like eb >> elboricua :smile:
smile.gif
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

CC: since the blackhawks got a restock, could we expect a bluejays aqua restock anytime soon?
tEaM pLaTaNo​
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

Quote:
ThunderChunk69
:D
happy.gif
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

So is the Ducks goalie mask logo a wrap for sure?

I like that one a lot more than the D.

Also, CC seeing the new sharks logo on fitteds?

!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

whick blackhawks got restocked? the aqua? if so, i will make worthwhile to whoever and scoop me one in 5/8 or 3/4
Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

Touch money -

We had a mariners one for those dunks, that teal isn't really "teal" its more like a seaglass, check our website, I belive we have a 7 5/8 left, if not we should be restocking that fitted

The aqua jays is being restocked, it should be here within the next few weeks so be patient :smile:
smile.gif

Also we have a fitted with the new sharks logo comin in soon, so wait and see

Most 7 1/2. Most worn. The collection. Some FS. PM for info.

Crooks & Stussy:
40djry1.jpg

Hundreds, Red HUF, KS, Flying Coffin:
62ehqth.jpg

DC, Digi, Billabong, Supreme x 2:
4tqfn7n.jpg

Newest pickup:
44l7mah.jpg

Beaters, housework, bar hats:
4xmo19t.jpg

Air Max 87-

I don't like those dunks but the seattle mariners fitted your talkin bout was :pimp:
pimp.gif
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

i think you guys should expand your NBA selection airmax
even if you only have rights to previous logos or wordmarks.
but heres some of the new ducks logo...someone enlighten me with the new sharks logo...

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

^^^^^ :pimp:
pimp.gif

havent seen you in a minute, Punisha15

The new Sharks logo is basically the same, but the logo is more sharp and defined, though. That's the best i can explain.

As for the NBA selection we'll see what we can do.

The senators fits fine to me. I was going to get the senators that you got but it wasn't my size.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

Here's a pic of the new sharks logo:

sjsz4.gif
CC/PEG

If you could, please drop a custom colored Valley Cats cap w/ this exact logo.

I really want one and if you could do it I'd appreciate it.

tcv5705ig1.gif
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

Any good fitted spots in Chi-Town???
For Sale: Authentic Nike Iverson Gtown Jersey sz 48 (mint); DS Flint XIII sz11; DS Zoom Fligh 95 Hi wht/blk sz10.5

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

punisha the senators fitted I got was sold out like od quick .. lmao .. Im feeling that senators too but on the back it was kind of weird n im mad picky ...

nevertheless hot fitted ... im about to hit pegs now for a few cats

hey whattup air max and sirkuss that blackhawks fitted right now is fire Me and my boy will be in there tomorrow to cop a few things holla

Back
Top Bottom