POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
can anyone explain why that HUF is going for $50+ on ebay but the original NYK knicks isnt getting any love?

the real knicks hat is mass produced and they huf hat is really limited because its so similar to the NYNK logo production on them was stopped i heard

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

What or who are the riffs?
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

what are some good hat websites. i know aby my shirts and ecapcity, but are there any others.

What up,

I was going out to buy a fitted this weekend and I saw alot of S & D fitteds that I liked at one of my local sneaker spots. Can anyone tell me some advantages and/or drawbacks of these fitteds in general or, as opposed to New Era for instance? Thanks in advance.

Later,
RnDm

I Don mess with it if it aint new era..
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

that Blue Lions hat is so dope....i always liked the lions logo for some reason :pimp:
pimp.gif

FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

I'm tryin to get my fitted game up, but i'm at college and most of these sites won't deliver to a secondary address. Can anyone help me with a site that delivers to a address other than a billing address?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

Thunderchunk :smile:
smile.gif
Quote:
I'm tryin to get my fitted game up, but i'm at college and most of these sites won't deliver to a secondary address. Can anyone help me with a site that delivers to a address other than a billing address?

It is probably going to be easier to change your billing address to where you want it delivered. You could change it back after you've recieved your order. Just a thought.

Later,
RnDm

Airmax: Those Irons are 11.5's actually, but seeing as how they are one of my favorite pairs (suede dunk hi's get me everytime) I don't know that I am quite that grateful yet. Now, start making with some more custom Redwings/Tigers joints and maybe we can talk. ha

The Lions hat is sick though, but I honestly think New Eras have improved vastly in the past few years. It is the same as the older MLB authentics IMO, beyond the fact that I never liked white sweatbands (going back to the starter snapback days), a 7 5/8s is just always slightly snug on me but a 3/4s would be huge. Granted New Eras vary in size a good amount now, but I never have to "break a hat in" like it seems like I used to have to. Ah well, I used to rock MLB authentic tigers exclusivly and the snugness never bothered me that much, I think it is just an issue because it fits different than I am now used to. Man, New Era needs to get the NFL back already, like alot of you I just don't wear non-new era fitteds and I am tired of seeing potential ruined by Reebok.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

Back
Top Bottom