POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I just sold a bunch of fitteds on ebay and someone gave me a negative feedback saying my nationals major fitted was fake. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
img0141tl1.jpg
.:TEAM 703:.

I really need a fitted to match the aquas. And all the good ones on myshirtsco.com are sold out, and cc is not working. is there anywhere else I could get one? Or will myshirtsco restock?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PLEASE RELEASE FRED SMOOT​

Quote:
Yea wats good with your buddy shop, son lookin like they stay posted in ourwebsite and on NT

That expos up there is already the 4th or 5th hat they stole

Then they got the oddasitty (sp? I prob murdered the word) to post up on strictlyfitteds talkin bout "exclusive" smh x 10
o_rly.jpg
-HD8Go Lakers.

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

Quote:
I really need a fitted to match the aquas. And all the good ones on myshirtsco.com are sold out, and cc is not working. is there anywhere else I could get one? Or will myshirtsco restock?
WASHINGTON ********
5 TIME NFL CHAMPIONS
1937-1942-1983-1988-1992​

Someone hook me up with a bulls fitted or any sites please......
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
You be the judge. I don't think its very fair for someones feedback to get screwed up from an ignorant ebayer.

same here some @#%$ ebayer said i ripped him off and I didnt guy was a jerk because I dont sit on the computer all day and email him min by min for transaction
Jordan Retirement SaleJordan Fire Red V size 9 $150Jordan Maize XIII low size 9 $150Jordan Flip 3 size 9 $175Women Citrus V size 11 $80Jordan XX quickstrike size 9.5 $100Jordan Olympic VII size 9 $125Jordan 14 White/blk/lime size 9 $85Jordan X Ice Blues size 9 $75Jordan Grey IX size 9 $75Jordan XIII blk/red size 9 $150...
All Prices are negotiable

Were expectin a restock of the aqua jays soon, well let you kno, also, were expectin 3 - 4 new aqua colored fitteds soon, also the site for some reason is down, its a server issue, but trust us, it hurts us as much you guys, we were gonna have a pretty big update of about 10 fitteds, so thanks for the patience and waitin

Also, for the jocks and rocks flunkie, that's the 3rd fitted so far, also its about a mutual respect thing, if u can't come up with ur own ideas and colors u shouldn't be in this buiness, no disrespect to them, cuase I'm sure they're cool dudes but is irrating/frustrain to see someone else profiting and gettin recognition off ur ideas and work :smile:
smile.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

^ airmax, could you PLEASE save me an aqua jays in 5/8. i was early enough to see them on the site last time, but they dont accept paypal so i ended up watching them sell out before my eyes. if you would be so kind to save one and personally send me one, i would be very greatful
Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

I saw some new era utah jazz hats!!! they were looking nice for the aquas but they were not my size!!! they were 7 3/8
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

lol at the ninja edit on the thread title......didn't have to even look at who originally made the thread, mr og raiders, unlv, etc starter snapback dude.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

3 or 4 more new aqua fitteds...now that's what I need
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

Back
Top Bottom