POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

CapCity is alright, but I knew it wasn't going to take long before this sh.. starts dying.

I don't really understand why people keep eluding to the "trend" of rocking fitteds dying. It reminds me of last winter in the hoody postwhere people were saying that hoodies were going to get played out. Personally I have been collecting hats since the starter snapback days in the 80's(rhinestones and all
roll.gif
) and I'm not saying that to sound cool, ifanything it just says how I'm too old to be buying hats still. But something as simple as a hat or a sweatshirt doesn't die. The beasting might diedown, but those of us that can't go out with a hat on their head will still buy, if it is starter/new era/or whatever company is making quality (alrightmost times) hats.

As far as the bickering goes, I personally don't care who makes a new era, what store it comes from, what brand it may be, etc. As long as the colorway andgraphics are on point, I am buying. Personally, I don't want my hats painted, and never seem to have trouble finding a fitted to match aoutfit/sneaker/etc., but if dudes are buying that, do your thing. CC gets shine in here because they come consistantly with hot fitteds and have a site online.Those of us that don't live in NYC/Toronto/LA/SF are basically limited to lids/hatland in our area generally. But if Peg/Ransom/Hall of Fame had a site, Iam sure they would be getting as much or more props in here. I think the sites that do exist don't get talked about as much because honestly most of themaren't making stuff people want to buy. (with the exception of Frank's
pimp.gif
). If you guys want more pub, step your creativity up and come out with colorways and graphics people want to buy. It isn't rocket science, take anhl/hardwood classic/mlb logo, put some colors that actually work together (and don't look fruity), and bam you have a hat people will beast over. Itreally is that simple.

Blackout is hotter than the ... redout.

But both are hot.

I'd be ashamed to be in that photo. Henz, you should be too.
smh.gif

Yo.... So just small sizes of that "reverse" wings hat??? Because if you got a 7 5/8's I'm gonna need that stat. Seriously.

Originally Posted by crisone

Leaders F&F, thanks Ty...........................

THIS is clean. Hella high quality stitching right there... I wish my Major fitted was that flawless.

okay sirkus or am 87 ima need yall to re up on the M.O.B fitteds and put both colorways on the site. PLEASSSSSSSSEEEE!

and i jus emailed dudes at winfield..this bad boy should comin in soon
pimp.gif

its a 35 dollar shipping cost...plus the cost of the hat which is OD..but i cant get it anywhere else right now
ohwell.gif

What bus is it, that you can catch from Manhattan over to the area in Jersey that Cap City is located?? And where to catch it

^ they talking about the $1 immigrant buses.
where they got chickens walkin thru the aisle, a bucket of spackle and tools, and the drivers always on a nextel like its a cb.

haha im glad i drove over there nyc transportation is not whats poppin

is that gray bluejays fitted microsuede?

Back
Top Bottom