POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I thought you couldn't use this logo anymore or was this before that rule was made?
[table][tr][td]
b54219_ANGbrwhB.jpg

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at New Era.....btw the hat is
pimp.gif

everytime i see this logo now i
roll.gif
roll.gif

^And i see they did an extreme close up on the A too lol.

Yo thunder, I wont be able to make it to Huf til tuesday on my day off so ill see what they got then.

But copped these today.

Sac Kings NE (been lookin for something for the CB34s)
Seattle Mariners
SF Boston Red Sox

" Now that Yall dudes brought that up about the angles hat i cant even look at it the same....(Pause) "

what was brought up bout it??

KRS ONE, The P is Free.

The girlies is FREEE EEE cause the crack cost money oh yeah!
I said the girlies is FREEE EEE cause the crack cost money oh yeah!

Yo CC Boys, for '08 could we get more hats wit' the letter "K" on it? You don't find to many hats wit' that initial on it nowadays.Back in the days, before there was ever a Niketalk & back when it was still only the brothas that rocked fitteds, I once copped a royal blue KentuckyWildcats fitted from Paragon & it had a big bold "K" on the front & a wildcat on the back & I rocked that fitted until the damn cat lossit's teeth & died. Since then, I've seen only a few "K" fitteds & they were all representations of sanitation. The one hat I shouldacopped was that white & burgandy Knicks joint that President Camel had in the "Changes Clothes" video. To my knowledge, the only places that hadthat hat were Total Sports & Go Pro. I haven't been to Go Pro in a minute so I don't know if they still got that, but in the event that theydon't I'd like to see more "K" fitteds from ya'll dudes if possible. Perhaps a Jayhawks joint or a Wildcats joint maybe. That's justmy suggestion to ya'll CC Boyz for the new year....

You'll see more hats with a 'K' on it, Star Time, since my name starts with a K as well. wo0t!@!

edit-

I once copped a royal blue Kentucky Wildcats fitted from Paragon & it had a big bold "K" on the front & a wildcat on the back & I rocked that fitted until the damn cat loss it's teeth & died.

:rofl:

copped the Orioles from rnj's

Too bad I slept on Grean Bean 5s...someone direct me to some for cheap

Been real busy but just wanted to shout out capcity! The latest update went hard!

when I had problems ordering on the site I just called in and they got me straight.

good looks keep the fire coming!

Originally Posted by Star Time

Yo CC Boys, for '08 could we get more hats wit' the letter "K" on it? You don't find to many hats wit' that initial on it nowadays. Back in the days, before there was ever a Niketalk & back when it was still only the brothas that rocked fitteds, I once copped a royal blue Kentucky Wildcats fitted from Paragon & it had a big bold "K" on the front & a wildcat on the back & I rocked that fitted until the damn cat loss it's teeth & died. Since then, I've seen only a few "K" fitteds & they were all representations of sanitation. The one hat I shoulda copped was that white & burgandy Knicks joint that President Camel had in the "Changes Clothes" video. To my knowledge, the only places that had that hat were Total Sports & Go Pro. I haven't been to Go Pro in a minute so I don't know if they still got that, but in the event that they don't I'd like to see more "K" fitteds from ya'll dudes if possible. Perhaps a Jayhawks joint or a Wildcats joint maybe. That's just my suggestion to ya'll CC Boyz for the new year....

F ya name B.. This _ writing stories & ##%*..

^ C'mon homie, you a lil' dude. You just got your first fitted in like '04. I heard that's the same fitted Uncle Murda ran you off the blockover. How this dude get chased off the block over a $20 "double whammy" pinwheel from Jerseyman Caps? This dude ran all the way to Bel Air over ahat. You must be out ya rabbit as5 mind G. Now you sellin' fitteds out the trunk of that 318I you got talkin' 'bout you "enterprising".I'll kick ya knee out the socket. You'll be the only cat around ya way wit' Rich Yung crutches. Watch when I see you Bozo.....

Back
Top Bottom