POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Thank God theres only 1 mod that likes hats, lmao.

I love this thread.

i was thinking the same thing yesterday i was like wheres the mods at????
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^
dont worry i sent a report. this thread should be locked up by tomorrow.
[smokey] I was just #*#%. And you know this . . . maaaaaaaaan!!!! [smokey]

Originally Posted by na penny 89

im being legit saying what happened. i know this is NT but if you all take the time to read it. you will understand. prolly not lol.

this is HOW IT HAPPENED. over the summer i hit the person up for some fitted request i had him order them it came out to about 200 bucks i didnt have enough and didnt want to cut him short. so i said hey give me a call because i was out the door to the hospital to see my dying grandmother. he didn't want to give me a call. so i said okay look i cant go to the bank for i dont know how long i cant pay you because of this. he then told who ever at CC about this. then i got an IM one day and ''i heard your money is never right, and you cant dress'' so i was like come on man ? it was one time but he kept saying that this man really put you down in the store a couple of times when he read your stuff off the sidekick. thats when it started so i hit the man up. he said no man i never did this and that. i know he did it, everyone knows he did. but he wont admit it. he keeps saying talk to them about it but when i do they say he ran your face through the ground about that issue.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

man, you edited first, so im not talkin here no more thats after weeks of you harrasing me online about hats... you got issues, its offline at this point. Niketalk hasnt gotten you friends or zoloft. if imma respond its in person or on the other site. you just want attention.

also i got a million ims from you
tired.gif

you even hittin me up on other sns cuz i blocked you.

EDIT; how you give me your addy? then take it back sayin you scared its a "set up" i run with police?
laugh.gif

you're a fish out of water, myspace.com down?

Son gotta be the most annoying ###+ ever...how i blocked duke on aim and he had like 7 people hit me up
roll.gif

Then he sends me pms..talkin bout "he gon see me round the city"
laugh.gif

156zpdw.png

^ yeah. my dude said alot of navy colors. still waiting on pics from him.

eggy hustles. stop duke the thread got on track again. so we need to go to war for a second time ? you wack son remember i wanna make cake spencer. im not withthat. thats why we not cool. you taking an old pic of me from the other site and using it ? good looks man. those pics are 2 years old and i look nothing likemy pictures. so run with it. death puts life in perspective. i wont waste any more breaths on E beef or and beef for that matter. i lost my world yesterday mygrandmother. she passed in the arms of her tribe but i was the last she spoke to. go ahead and run with that to the other site as well.

im liking the CC update good looks. yo CC throw some jerseys on the site i would cop.

^ ill hat thats the MC eiht looking mennace II society joint. i think that was a CC over the summer.

nah i have a lil collection of old champion authentics, and im working on getting OG jordans. also am gonna buy a purple VC dino purple M and ness.

dont b a menace, how long was the line / hows the quality on those hats. i ended up not going cuz i figured it wouldn't be worth it.

they do look mighty nice though.

Damn, I ALWAYS loved blue leather fitteds.

I think I'd have to get a 5/8 my true size in those. But anyway, what's the "going rate" on those hats?

Back
Top Bottom