Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Does HatLand.com ever do sales? They gotta hat I've been looking for but it's gonna be like $45 with shipping.

They have one of the ugliest sites I've ever been on. Looks like a high schooler did it in class back in 99.

https://www.hatclub.com/products/ex...tm_campaign=Flightplan&utm_content=2501323436

real 4th wall, off whiteish stuff here.

-trz3j9Fnoi2.jpg

This is hilarious, straight Off White look

I'm scared to buy off eBay because of fakes or hats with tags still being worn

Is this hat legit? Can anyone find it on a legit site? The pics look funny to me. The hat looks old.

adfadsfadsf.jpg
asdfasdfasdf.jpg
asdfasdfsadf.jpg

Is this hat legit? Can anyone find it on a legit site? The pics look funny to me. The hat looks old.

adfadsfadsf.jpg
asdfasdfasdf.jpg
asdfasdfsadf.jpg

Myfitteds has the same hat.
Screenshot_20190407-063049.png

Should be good. It might even be them since they sell their hats on ebay too.

adfadsfadsf.jpg
asdfasdfasdf.jpg
asdfasdfsadf.jpg

new era fitteds aren't faked like that and da ones that are pretty much horrible. that's a program style new era offers to stores hejch why you see it multiple places. hatland da king of offering program styles.

Might be an odd question, but for the people that bend the brim on their 59-fifties, how do you go about doing It? I’ve always gotten such an awkward bend.

Last edited:
That hat above looks funny because it’s likely made in china wool. Bulbous crown. But not really a ‘fake’ persay. Just a poorly made custom. If it’s not to on field design elements and spec, a lot of customs look like that.
——-
What type of curve we talking? I go with a slight curve

I used to do a ichiro type curve
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F950131790%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

But anymore, many of the older on field wools have a natural curve of their own. I go with that. I don’t think too much about it. I’ll bend it in the middle as it’s on my head. Most curves have held on, but I’m not going to any extreme.

I’ll take a flat brim and give it a solid bend right down the middle and work it around my temples for 5-7 seconds and that’s that for me.

I’m probably sitting closer to Altuve.
89111cd2e751481e9f69f3b57e7f059c.jpg

Slight bend. I don’t think I can pull off a straight flat look.

Last edited:
Since y'all were talking about Yankee fitteds a few pages back, here's the three that I own. Unfortunately I bought them when I was still a dumb teenager and I didn't know anything about fitteds.

Excuse the dust, I had them stored out on a shelf just sitting and I rarely wore them because I now realize they're a little big on me. They're all a size 7⅛, black underbrim, coolbase material....and yes they all still have all the stickers attached :rofl:

I noticed the regular Yankee doesn't have the navy/white/red batterman like you guys were mentioning. The patches are hella good quality, it's a very soft-velvet like material. Reminds me of the previous Premier League (football/soccer) sleeve patches.

IMG_20190410_225946.jpg
IMG_20190410_230054.jpg
IMG_20190410_230020.jpg
IMG_20190410_230240.jpg

Dang 7 1/8 is big for you? People tell me I got a small head with the 7 1/4

Here's another three that I own, bought before all the Yankee fitteds. The Indians and Reds were the first two fitteds I ever bought, my boy had gave me his Lids discount so I took advantage. Those two were my most worn hats as a teenager, had to get the Wahoo cause of Kid Cudi.

All size 7 ⅛, black underbrim, coolbase material...and all the stickers attached. :lol:
But these all have the navy/white/red batterman on the back!!

SN: Does anyone know where I can get that same Braves fitted I have but with the grey underbrim? I prefer the A with the tomahawk.

IMG_20190410_232500.jpg
IMG_20190410_232605.jpg
IMG_20190410_232645.jpg

True.

Can't trust new era sizing these days. I've tried 3/8 that fit me and others that fit bigger than 5/8

Since y'all were talking about Yankee fitteds a few pages back, here's the three that I own. Unfortunately I bought them when I was still a dumb teenager and I didn't know anything about fitteds.

Excuse the dust, I had them stored out on a shelf just sitting and I rarely wore them because I now realize they're a little big on me. They're all a size 7⅛, black underbrim, coolbase material....and yes they all still have all the stickers attached :rofl:

I noticed the regular Yankee doesn't have the navy/white/red batterman like you guys were mentioning. The patches are hella good quality, it's a very soft-velvet like material. Reminds me of the previous Premier League (football/soccer) sleeve patches.

IMG_20190410_225946.jpg
IMG_20190410_230054.jpg
IMG_20190410_230020.jpg
IMG_20190410_230240.jpg

I got all three of these and I love them and the patches.

finally got the new small D tigers, decent crown, fits great. finallyyyy

screw the $38 retail price :lol:

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry
Apparently the A tomahawk cap first came out the very last year of the grey under wool era. So they're a bit difficult to find.

Speaking of Yankees, was that gold outline 27 championships cap ever worn on field? What type of release is it? My 09 ws hat is made in China. I have yet to see many WS patch caps come US made. Yankee caps in particular are so popular that their extra stock from overseas sometimes overpowers the local stock.

The batterman changed the year after the inaugural season patch hat. So from 2007-2008, there should be black under poly caps with red/white/blue batterman. I know some are into collecting the tiny oddities.

Bert. Bert. they say it's different than the prior small D. But it's looking identical from photos. What do you think.

Apparently the A tomahawk cap first came out the very last year of the grey under wool era. So they're a bit difficult to find.

Speaking of Yankees, was that gold outline 27 championships cap ever worn on field? What type of release is it? My 09 ws hat is made in China. I have yet to see many WS patch caps come US made. Yankee caps in particular are so popular that their extra stock from overseas sometimes overpowers the local stock.

The batterman changed the year after the inaugural season patch hat. So from 2007-2008, there should be black under poly caps with red/white/blue batterman. I know some are into collecting the tiny oddities.

Bert. Bert. they say it's different than the prior small D. But it's looking identical from photos. What do you think.
Looks the exact same to me, I heard that as well

I might have an old poly somewhere to compare. Will check back later

No, the gold trim wasn’t worn. I bought that hat strictly for the patch but I can’t wear it since they didn’t

“D” same size on the old poly and new updated although the sticker on the one j just bought does say 2017?

Crazy to think they'd go through the trouble of making a grey under custom, and then adding a flag to it. Sounds like a custom hack job.

Seen plenty of customs like this one
https://www.4ucaps.com/products/new-york-mets-1999-game-new-era-59fifty-fitted?variant=14880332227

2016, the Mets had a Tbtc on field that was grey under with blue button.

You'll see a lot of this online too
Probably the same as 4ucaps
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/263671342480

Or a custom like this.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/264276165372

Grey under Mets customs are almost as common as the Yankees. So many shops based in NJ/NY sell their goods online.

Back
Top Bottom