Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

AEB59D1F-06A8-46C1-BDBA-EFDDCF0523B9.png
Copped some pinky’s
True I might cop that Mets oh nah pre orders lol

Guccishades Guccishades why aren't you on a discount plan? I just got a email for 25% because I left some crap in my cart. I'm with Hahahaha Hahahaha . I own hundreds of fitteds but I'm a bargain Hunter at heart. $35 plus is reserved for og 15-25 year old gems, not pink bottom Chinese remakes. Times have changed. $40 now seems great for Ebbets field musa customs. Get in on the HC discount codes.

24k organic 24k organic knowing HC, They'll do a pre order later this summer. Some of these releases have to be 5-7 caps deep tops. No one is dropping $45 to be sold out within minutes. I don't believe the market is there. Sz 8s and 7s should be sitting for weeks as stragglers. But everything is gone? Sketchy as F.

Guccishades Guccishades why aren't you on a discount plan? I just got a email for 25% because I left some crap in my cart. I'm with Hahahaha Hahahaha . I own hundreds of fitteds but I'm a bargain Hunter at heart. $35 plus is reserved for og 15-25 year old gems, not pink bottom Chinese remakes. Times have changed. $40 now seems great for Ebbets field musa customs. Get in on the HC discount codes.

24k organic 24k organic knowing HC, They'll do a pre order later this summer. Some of these releases have to be 5-7 caps deep tops. No one is dropping $45 to be sold out within minutes. I don't believe the market is there. Sz 8s and 7s should be sitting for weeks as stragglers. But everything is gone? Sketchy as F.
I should be, for some reason the discount doesn’t apply to every order

I was thinking. Sometimes the more popular ones are excluded. I got an email about how you need to be logged in or out and apply a code. It's tricky. But the og club discount has changed.

I know enough of the details to vaguely remember the details but not the full stuff.

I was thinking. Sometimes the more popular ones are excluded. I got an email about how you need to be logged in or out and apply a code. It's tricky. But the og club discount has changed.

I know enough of the details to vaguely remember the details but not the full stuff.
Yea it’s difficult to apply the discount now, sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn’t

appreciate the info wallyhopp wallyhopp . i used to cop fitteds before like it was nothing.. it’s now a struggle, like what you said, sz 8’s and 7’s are selling out.. which really amazes me. where did this hype stem from?? serious question.

Copped an on field for cheap. Hate the damn NE flag on the side so copped a Toronto city flag off Amazon. Bout to drop it off with my homie tonight so he can sew it on for me. Will post pics of finished product

20200525_164745.jpg

it takes anywhere from 10 minutes to an HR, but why not try to take it off with a seam ripper.
71kRuLqRJUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I've posted about it here with before and Afters. Works great.

Back
Top Bottom