Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Today's vault wear
A 1994-1996 era Albuquerque Dukes MiLB onfield (AAA affiliate of the LA dodgers for many decades) . Made in USA. Grey under. Stitched MiLB batterman on back
214C646F-2A74-42D2-B84D-FF67E848871E.jpeg
1842F90E-94AE-4109-9A52-4F5939214299.jpeg
19E871D6-EDE6-47BC-8D39-BE12DC2A806E.jpeg

Just as I wonder about that missing package, it shows up today. Long time coming. Never seen this one before.

2001 era Cleveland Indians custom all red. Genuine merchandise tagging. Flat batterman. White side flag. Made in USA wool. Grey under.
9D5A020F-8AB8-48B6-A1CB-F2FFA5FCD8FC.jpeg

Quick comparison between the 2001 and a recent HH custom.

723E00B5-9198-4E18-932E-B59346D21EFC.jpeg

Visually it’s nearly the same. Same sizing and stitch patterns and layers. The one small difference is the HH has thicker stitching on the feather detail and teeth detail.
Also, crown height is just non comparable. The original era is so soft and natural. The HH cap is stiff and bulbous.

USPS is at it again. 12 days since it’s last departure scan. Anyone else have packages get caught up in that storm 2-3 weeks back? My usps ebay luck is wearing out.

USPS And FedEx have both been hot trash. FedEx has my hat from hatclub going through 4-5 diff cities in Arizona before getting it on the way to NY. USPS had my package sitting "In Transit Arriving Late" for an entire week with 0 update and I filed a claim on the USPS site and magically got it 2 days later

USPS And FedEx have both been hot trash. FedEx has my hat from hatclub going through 4-5 diff cities in Arizona before getting it on the way to NY. USPS had my package sitting "In Transit Arriving Late" for an entire week with 0 update and I filed a claim on the USPS site and magically got it 2 days later
Same. That where’s my package lost mail claim has nudged loose 4-5 packages since before thanksgiving

which drop?

You still haven't received the one from the sweetheart drop?

The rays was a random restock in my size that I got lucky to see before it was grabbed by someone else. If they get a return or have in store leftovers they'll throw it on the site and sometimes you can get lucky if you see it

Just ordered two dodgers hats. Do all new era hats fit the same. I've heard they have inconsistent sizing both are 7 1/2

Back
Top Bottom