Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

This is the fitted btw
BEBBB38B-9399-437E-B95A-0C5582AB4D05.png

New pickup. Took a chance on these two. Better than I expected.
1994 Baltimore Orioles original. MUSA. Grey under wool.
7BAF8382-5933-4734-99E4-A5C54C8809A9.jpeg

1992-1993 Montreal expos original. Grey under. MUSA. Wool.
E2E61DD7-32F1-44BC-9FA2-207F0622476E.jpeg

Been looking for this one for a decade plus. I have a HC custom that I'll do a side by side on shortly.

Anybody tryin to enter ?...... Im thinking about it. I have around 75 hats which are mostly A's. Not the biggest collection compared to others but I guess its not really about who has the most hats. I have no idea how I would display them for the pic.
Screenshot_20210920-184722_Gmail.jpg

Just saw HC had the double wahoo 1954 asg hats yesterday. Were these original designs by them? I know they used to get mad at other places biting on their designs. I know exclusive fitteds, ecapcity, sportsworld165, and 4ucap had this double wahoo dating back atleast 9 months.

Is this HCs first? I feel it’s all come full circle now. Some non HC places are designing some nice hats. It makes sense to use what’s in the catalog or database. They used to proclaim to be the first to have such and such design and it’s exclusive. Some of their recent items haven’t been so exclusive.

Just saw HC had the double wahoo 1954 asg hats yesterday. Were these original designs by them? I know they used to get mad at other places biting on their designs. I know exclusive fitteds, ecapcity, sportsworld165, and 4ucap had this double wahoo dating back atleast 9 months.

Is this HCs first? I feel it’s all come full circle now. Some non HC places are designing some nice hats. It makes sense to use what’s in the catalog or database. They used to proclaim to be the first to have such and such design and it’s exclusive. Some of their recent items haven’t been so exclusive.
I don’t think it was originally their design. I definitely remember seeing it on other sites. I actually ordered mine like 2-3 days ago from MagicSneaker.

Back
Top Bottom