Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

New pickup. Can't get enough of this 2000-06 era of Cooperstown gems
CA7458E0-20C3-4231-8CD6-414D3E76E322.jpeg
2FAC187D-66C9-486B-8723-D2EFDEEC89D7.jpeg

USA made wool. No side flags or battermans. Green under. White band. I wanna say this is a 1980 era recreation. Flat logo sets this cap into an all new arena. I actually don't own this all Navy color in a current on field style.

Side by side with an older Chinese wool Cooperstown
66B2BA3E-1EB5-437D-B605-792C38E34972.jpeg

The H is raised on the left cap. More fuzz on the USA made. Just overall made slightly better. Thinking of selling this one.

Anyone catch the Ovo x nba drop? New era released them earlier this morning. Sold out as I was trying to checkout the Lakers. It was priced at $50 and ovo site just dropped them at $88 smfh.

Anyone catch the Ovo x nba drop? New era released them earlier this morning. Sold out as I was trying to checkout the Lakers. It was priced at $50 and ovo site just dropped them at $88 smfh.

Damn no. What time did it drop?

New Era sent the tweet out and it was sold out as soon as I hit the link.

Got taxed and got it on the OVO site. But knowing these thrash resellers they are gonna want 150 to 200.

Hell I might as well say I paid resell. After taxes and shipping it came out to 108.

I was gonna buy that jacket but it sold out as it was in my cart....low key happy. It was clean but 600 is steep.

Damn no. What time did it drop?

New Era sent the tweet out and it was sold out as soon as I hit the link.

Got taxed and got it on the OVO site. But knowing these thrash resellers they are gonna want 150 to 200.

Hell I might as well say I paid resell. After taxes and shipping it came out to 108.
New era had them around 7 am. I got the heat and bulls with a discount code I had. No luck on Lakers smh. I’ve paid the high on 4 hats out of my whole collection, but this one wasn’t going to be one of them 😏

Back
Top Bottom