Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

E935202C-6381-48B4-A7A1-1D62EC79612A.jpeg

Got all these in recently in a package deal. Been wanting a new og teal mariners wool on field in my size for years. Same with the alternate hat with the compass logo.

Threw the navy and navy with teal bill hats on eBay since I already have the later run wool on fields of them with raised stitching.
B7DCFB70-5DFE-424C-A5C0-FAE0EFE888D0.jpeg
6BF6ABF9-819E-4E50-8AD8-408860EB9236.jpeg
826A5DEB-48FF-4E17-9B06-CF46CBEE1501.jpeg

that was you? My bad. I shot one bid up a bit. Great deal. Tough market for sellers out there. Best of luck.

I shot dude an offer early on. I guess I low balled. I only wanted one of those. Then it sat for awhile. Weird how the bid price was super close to the BIN, without the BIN falling off. I thought it's supposed to drop off. I have all four but two, the compass and teal, I had to buy used. I undershot my desire for them. Glad they went to a good home.
----
Couple new ones

Ebbets field has been taking most of my stimulus extra funds

San Francisco and a Vermont college collection

Not much else to say. It's your varsity Letterman's jacket style of wool/felt. Not too thick or hot. The wool vibrancy is unmatched.
54BC97BE-3C6D-4353-A75D-56C7496AF301.jpeg

And not always easy to find. Your 2012 July 4th on fields. The twins is intriguing. I knew of their two tone being available but never their solid Navy blue. Sadly both are made in China and serious lint/dust magnets. 10 times better then Bangladesh or Haiti.

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos how’s the brim stiffness and crown stiffness/look on those mariners? That mid 90s era of cap, I’ve been unlucky with. It’s been hit or miss. Super pointy crowns and weak flimsy brims. That’s the age factor for you. Some are stored away much better than others. Those all look legit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom