Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

That **** sold out already :smh:
New era needs to capitalize off this and start having fitted releases be like sneaker drops

77BD00CE-5131-41A5-B0D8-7354E824BBF7.jpeg
Today sucks lol

Those bring me back to the 90s, look dope.

I remember asking my Uncle for one as a kid, he said wearing a non navy Yankees fitted was disrespectful. Hahahahaha

I miss those Lids and MLB Shop sales SMH.
that's what got me back into caps. $5-8 on fields for days. I tend to have these hobby shifts over the years. Hats/shoes/beer/ hats again.

Just got any email for Mickey's place. BUSINESS coupon code for 25% off.

Plain grey bottom fitteds with a patch are selling like a sneaker release, I never thought that would happen lol
Kinda seems that way. But even weird az spring training caps for $45 were gone within minutes. I think they're being super limited for a reason. I can see through their crap. The og caps are still sitting for at least below current retail on ebay. There really isn't a true after market for hats. But a decently designed exclusive that's rare for no other reason than to create hype, yeah. HC has perfected that. I'm sour I sat on a AZ spring training two tone twins custom. I bought a prior custom and shared my Bangladesh frustrations here. So I hesitated. And now they're gone for good. Even when the quality is questionable, they have us itching. They know what they're doing.

Super low runs for many of these caps. They aren't selling 200 of them for $42 instantly. I'll tell you that. The market isn't that ingrained towards fitteds.

Bottom line. I can't fault them but they aren't as popular as we think they are. Limited 10 cap runs can create some real illusions.

Last edited:
Kinda seems that way. But even weird az spring training caps for $45 were gone within minutes. I think they're being super limited for a reason. I can see through their crap. The og caps are still sitting for at least below current retail on ebay. There really isn't a true after market for hats. But a decently designed exclusive that's rare for no other reason than to create hype, yeah. HC has perfected that. I'm sour I sat on a AZ spring training two tone twins custom. I bought a prior custom and shared my Bangladesh frustrations here. So I hesitated. And now they're gone for good. Even when the quality is questionable, they have us itching. They know what they're doing.

Super low runs for many of these caps. They aren't selling 200 of them for $42 instantly. I'll tell you that. The market isn't that ingrained towards fitteds.

Bottom line. I can't fault them but they aren't as popular as we think they are. Limited 10 cap runs can create some real illusions.
Yea they are definitely releasing limited stock of their hats, they are not producing 200 of each size and having these types of sell outs. If I were them I’d release even less and do it less often to stretch the hype out. Don’t wanna let that well run dry cuz eventually people gonna hype on on different types of hats

There's gotta be some level of interest though if people are lining up like this just at their NOHO store alone though, no? I mean this is just people in the city, not counting the amounts they're making for online.

Back
Top Bottom